PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kevin Granata killed at Virginia Tech

Devi De Luca
04-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Dear Biomch-L subscribers,

Kevin was kind, thoughtful and approachable to many of us who knew him.
On behalf of Prof. Carlo De Luca and my colleagues at Delsys I extend
our heartfelt sadness to his family and friends at Virginia Tech.

Devi Bheemappa

-----Original Message-----
From: * Biomechanics and Movement Science listserver
[mailto:BIOMCH-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL] On Behalf Of Ton van den Bogert
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:18 AM
To: BIOMCH-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: [BIOMCH-L] Kevin Granata killed at Virginia Tech

Dear Biomch-L subscribers,

Kevin Granata was among the victims of yesterday's shooting at Virginia
Tech
University. I did not know Kevin personally so hopefully others will
submit
postings.

Kevin was co-organizer of last year's ASB meeting, when many of you
visited
Virginia Tech. His work in biomechanics was exceptionally innovative
but
sadly we will never see his full impact. Our thoughts are with his wife
and
children.

--

Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator
http://www.Biomch-L.org