PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kevin Granata killed at Virginia Tech

rowling12
04-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Dear Biomch-L subscribers:

I had the pleasure of meeting Kevin over a decade ago, and interacted
with him on several projects. He will be truly missed. My heart
felt condolences go out to his family and his friends. Kevin was an
excellent scientist, creative thinker, and a true gentleman in every
sense of the word. May his memory be an inspiration to us all... the
world has lost a great man.

Sincerely,

Michael Rowling

At 11:17 AM 4/17/2007, Ton van den Bogert wrote:
>Dear Biomch-L subscribers,
>
>Kevin Granata was among the victims of yesterday's shooting at Virginia Tech
>University. I did not know Kevin personally so hopefully others will submit
>postings.
>
>Kevin was co-organizer of last year's ASB meeting, when many of you visited
>Virginia Tech. His work in biomechanics was exceptionally innovative but
>sadly we will never see his full impact. Our thoughts are with his wife and
>children.
>
>--
>
>Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator
>http://www.Biomch-L.org

>Information about BIOMCH-L: http://www.Biomch-L.org
>Archives: http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/Biomch-L.html

Michael Rowling; President