PDA

View Full Version : Re: Asimo robot gait

idavis
12-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Chris et al,

That is truly impressive! However, I think Asimo will be needing
treatment for patellofemoral pain syndrome if he takes up running for
fitness!

Irene

Irene Davis, PhD, PT, FACSM
Director of Research, Drayer Physical Therapy Institute
Professor, Dept. of Physical Therapy
305 McKinly Lab
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716