PDA

View Full Version : Re: Asimo robot gait

hemakssoud35
12-07-2007, 02:31 AM
The major problem in walking robot control is the equilibrium, for that we
see the flexion in the knee and the ankle level. Another think, this robot
is motorised by electric motor, so there no flexibility in the movement in
the ankle level. But we progress.

Hassan

--------------------
Hassan El Makssoud,
Ph.D. Automatics & Robotics,
Electrical Engineer,

CIRRIS - IRDPQ
525, Boul. Wilfrid-Hamel Est, bureau H1322
Québec (Québec), Canada
G1M 2S8
Tél: (418) 529-9141 #6726
Fax: (418) 529-3548