PDA

View Full Version : Re: Asimo robot gait

mzecca45
12-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Dear All,

there is a robot capable of solving the mechanical
singularity of the stretched knee:
http://www.takanishi.mech.waseda.ac.jp/research/wabian/index.htm

Suggested readings:
Human-like Walking with Knee Stretched, Heel-contact and
Toe-off Motion by a Humanoid Robot
Yu Ogura; Kazushi Shimomura; Hideki Kondo; Akitoshi
Morishima; Tatsu Okubo; Shimpei Momoki; Hun-ok Lim; Atsuo
Takanishi
Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006 IEEE/RSJ
International Conference on
Volume , Issue , Oct. 2006 Page(s):3976 - 3981

Development of a new humanoid robot WABIAN-2
Yu Ogura; Aikawa, H.; Shimomura, K.; Kondo, H.; Morishima,
A.; Hun-ok Lim; Takanishi, A.
Robotics and Automation, 2006. ICRA 2006. Proceedings 2006
IEEE International Conference on
Volume , Issue , May 15-19, 2006 Page(s): 76 - 81

and related references.

Kind regards
Massimiliano

--
Massimiliano ZECCA, Ph.D.
Research Associate

ASMeW - http://www.waseda.jp/scoe/
Institute for Biomedical Engineering,
Consolidated Research Institute for Advanced Science and
Medical Care
Waseda University

Takanishi Lab - http://www.takanishi.mech.waseda.ac.jp/
RoboCasa - http://www.robocasa.net