PDA

View Full Version : Re: Using Real-Time VICON with MATLAB

vdphnx87
12-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Hi Ravi,

I am presuming that this upgrade on VICON to real-time data capture is
allowing you directly generate real-time data stream which is nothing but an
analog signal from the marker set you are using. I am currently not aware of
this new feature in VICON and have a general feeling that identifying the
correct marker label in real time might be a little tricky for their
software.

But if the current setup is allowing you to generate analog signals from the
kinematic data ; all you might have to do is feed this onto the analog input
of your DAQ board which might be connected to the Target computer on your
xPC target setup. Then use your Simulink/Matlab model on the host computer
to capture this signal and feed it to your controller.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Vikram