PDA

View Full Version : Re: [Fwd: Re: [BIOMCH-L] Using Real-Time VICON with MATLAB]

lagarde84
12-12-2007, 01:53 AM
One can use the virtual reality freeware XVR

http://www.vrmedia.it/

julien

julien Lagarde PhD

http://julienlagarde.free.fr
lagarde@ccs.fau.edu

@ Movement Science Dept
Faculté des Sciences du Sport tel: (33) 4 67 41 57 35
cell: 06 77 46 78 39
700, Av. du Pic St Loup
34090 Montpellier, France
http://www.edm.univ-montp1.fr/
http://www.enactivenetwork.org
http://www.skills-ip.eu
@ Human Brain Behav Lab, Boca Raton fl usa,
Center for complex systems brain sciences
http://www.ccs.fau.edu/section_links/HBBLv2/