PDA

View Full Version : Research Engineer and Post-Doctoral Fellow Positions

ccuomichigan85
02-20-2008, 06:51 AM
Center
Research Engineer and Post-Doctoral Fellow Positions (4195):

Center for Advanced Computing Technology (ACT) at University of Pittsburgh.

Competitive candidates should have prior development experience with one or more of the following environment and tools:
Deep knowledge in Bio-Inspired Algorithms (e.g., Artificial Neural Network, Genetic Algorithms, Evolutionary Programming, Cellular Automata)

Windows Mobile 6 Professional

Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2005

.NET Compact Framework 2.0

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Mobile

Microsoft SQL Server

Active Sync

The candidate will be developing application software to be run on cutting-edge prototype Windows Mobile smart phones connecting with a Bluetooth wireless ECG/EKG sensor. Candidates with biomedical backgrounds in analyzing cardiovascular diseases (CVD) using ECG/EKG is a BIG Plus!

If you are seriously interested, please include the code "4195" in your email subject line or your email may be automatically deleted by spam filter. I receive too many SPAM emails from students asking for support. This code will tell me that you read this information page and you have at least done some homework. I may not be able to reply all of them, but I do read them and give them consideration. Please be patient and be politely persistent if you really want to work with me.
In your email, please include your resume/C.V., graduate and/or undergraduate transcripts, and copies of TOEFL/GRE scores (if available), and a list of three references send it to Prof. Cheng at [accheng AT ece.pitt.edu]. Evaluation of applications will start immediately and applications will be accepted and considered until the positions are filled. (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed!)

Sincerely,
Allen C. Cheng, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Swanson School of Engineering
Department of Neurological Surgery, School of Medicine
Department of Computer Science, School of Arts and Sciences
Neural Engineering, McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine
University of Pittsburgh
333 Benedum Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-5836
Fax: 412-624-8003
Email: accheng@ece.pitt.edu
Web: http://www.engr.pitt.edu/electrical/faculty-staff/accheng/