View Full Version : Water-jet tissue dissector

01-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Dear Listers,

At a conference a few years ago, there was a vendor selling a device
that used water pressure to remove tissue during dissection. This was
not fine tissue cutting, but a tool for cleaning bone surfaces etc. Does
anyone recollect this device and what it was called? It seems that the
current tools for water-jet dissection are expensive surgical tools that
are adaptations of industrial water-cutters.

************************************************** *************

Greg Kawchuk BSc, DC, MSc, PhD.
Canada Research Chair in Spinal Function
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine

Spinal Function Laboratory
University of Alberta
Phone (780) 492-6891 Fax (780) 492-4429