PDA

View Full Version : Re: BIOMCH-L Digest - 16 Feb 2009 to 18 Feb 2009 (#2009-31)

irojas66
02-21-2009, 01:40 PM
The Gait Study Center at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
is seeking a Chief Engineer to join our team. Chief engineer is
responsible for (1) design, implementation, and maintenance of
scientific computational facilities in the lab, (2) provide technical
assistance for patient/research subject testing, in vivo and in vitro
data collection, data analysis, development of test protocols, (3)
instruct students and residents in laboratory methods/protocols, (4)
present research findings at national and international conferences, and
(5) contribute to writing technical documentation, proposals, and
manuscripts.

Proficiency with use of applications such as Microsoft Office, MatLab,
and LabView data acquisition system as well as the ability to work with
and adapt to new technology is essential. Good written and verbal
communication skills are also necessary. A bachelor's degree in
engineering is required. Experience in any of the following areas is a
plus: patient interactions, collection and analysis of gait and posture
data, and prior clinical trials. This is a permanent (not a
grant-funded) position. Annual salary range is $67,500 - 72,500.
Interested individuals should contact Dr. Jinsup Song at (215) 625-5365
or jsong@temple.edu

Jinsup Song, DPM, PhD

Director, Gait Study Center

Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine

148 N 8th Street

Philadelphia, PA 19107

Phone: (215) 625-5369

Fax: (215) 629-0278

Appointment: (215) 629-0300

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission (and/or the attachments
accompanying it) may contain legally privileged and confidential
information, and is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution or
received this communication in error, please promptly notify the sender
by reply email and destroy the original message.