PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Design of Medical Devices Conference in Minneapolis -Callfor papers

loddsson53
11-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Dear BIOMCH-L Member,

As a member of the Scientific Program Committee of the DMD2010 I would like to bring the attention of my friends and colleagues of the BIOMCH-L across the world to this unique conference.

Now in its 8th year, the DMD conference provides a forum for medical device designers, manufacturers, researchers, and representatives from the public sector to share perspectives on medical devices. Notice that students pay only $15 to attend the whole conference! Check out the past conferences section at www.dmd.umn.edu.

The Design of Medical Devices Conference April 13-15, 2010 Radisson University Hotel, Minneapolis, Minnesota 2010 Call For Papers
The Design of Medical Devices Conference seeks original papers that demonstrate new technologies and applications in the field of medical device design. Submissions from academic and industry researchers, clinicians and practitioners are encouraged.

Preliminary papers due: December 15, 2009
Author instructions are in the Call for Papers section of the conference web site, www.dmd.umn.edu.

Register Today
Visit the conference website to view the current program and register online.

Selected Technical Session Topics for 2010 DMD
-Live Surgery
-Cardiovascular Engineering
-Neuroengineering
-Nano/MEMS Devices
-Medical Electronics
-Technology Assessment
-Human Factors
-Orthopedics
-Surgical Simulators
-Health Informatics
-Surgical Tools
-Government Funding
-Legal/Regulatory Issues
-Innovation and Design
-Tissue Engineering
-Healthcare Reform
-Medical Technology

Keynote Speakers Include
Richard Nazarian, Minnetronix
Dr. Tom Skalak, University of Virginia
Randy Schiestl, Boston Scientific

Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Questions can be directed to Jenny Holden, Conference Administrator (holden@me.umn.edu)

This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.