PDA

View Full Version : FW: Portable Oxygen Consumption Equipment

hwheeler99
11-16-2009, 05:02 AM
> Dear Biomech-l Subscribers,
>
> I am a pre-registration clinical scientist working in a gait laboratory in Southwest London, UK.
> We are currently looking to purchase a new portable oxygen consumption system for our lab and would like to request your views / opinion on a number of products.
>
> Currently, we have been looking at 4 different systems: The Cosmed K4b2, the Oxycon Mobile, The Cortex Metamax and the VO2000 from Medical Graphics.
>
> I found a similar request in the biomech-l archives made by another subscriber back in 2004, who reported a number of comments from subscribers regarding the Cosmed, Metamax and VO2000 products. But at that time, she received no comments about the Oxycon Mobile, possibly because it was a fairly new system.
>
> I was wondering if anyone had any experience (good or bad) with the Oxycon Mobile that they would be willing to share. In particular on how easy it is to use, maintenance / repairs issues recurring costs and reliability.
> I would also welcome any further comments on the other systems as it is 5 years since the previous request for information and any problems identified at that time may now have been rectified.
>
> We would greatly appreciate any suggestions / recommendations you have
>
> Regards
>
> Helen Wheeler
> Queen Mary’s Hospital
> London, UK
> helen.wheeler@wpct.nhs.uk
__________________________________________________ _______________
View your other email accounts from your Hotmail inbox. Add them now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/