PDA

View Full Version : Research into extreme and futuristic sports technology

whopkins59
01-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Some just sent me the message you see below. If you have any ideas you want
to share with her, please contact her directly. (If you send them to me, I
will flick them on to her.) I have asked her to prepare a summary of
replies that I will post to this list on her behalf.

Thanks.

Will

Will G Hopkins, PhD FACSM
Contact info: http://sportsci.org/will