View Full Version : Request for Mini-Shaker and Amplifier

Elmer Kim
10-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Our research group is looking to purchase a Bruel and Kjaer mini-shaker
(model 4810) and its power amplifier (model 2706). If anyone has both or
either of these, and is willing to sell them, please contact Elmer Kim and
Dr. Gregory Gerling (ek2f@virginia.edu) with asking price(s). We will get
back to you promptly.

Thank you,
Elmer Kim
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA USA
e-mail: ek2f@virginia.edu