PDA

View Full Version : International Conference on Slips, Trips, and Falls 2011

tfisch100
01-14-2011, 12:31 PM
The IEA Technical Committee on Slips Trips and Falls would like to invite you to the International Conference on Slips, Trips, and Falls 2011. The conference will be held on 6th - 8th April 2011 at the Health and Safety Laboratory (HSL), Buxton, United Kingdom. An optional tour of part of HSL will be offered at the end of the conference.

The Conference will provide a technical forum on various aspects of slips, trips and falls. Safety researchers from around the world will present their latest work and exchange research ideas. Papers that address industrial safety, safety at home and safety during leisure-time are all welcomed. We are particularly interested in papers on design, architecture, flooring, footwear, cleaning, human factors, accident investigation, case studies, success stories, falls from vehicles and steps & stairs.

shannonwells830
10-29-2012, 05:24 AM
I wish I've read about this thread last year about the International Conference on Slips Trips and Falls (http://www.accidentsdirect.com/public-liability/woman-falls-down-open-manhole.aspx). Me and my bosses could have attended this one and could have prevented the accidents that have happened within our company for the past year. Hope they could also held one again this year or early next year.