PDA

View Full Version : Principal Investigator Kingetics LLC - Advanced Composite Orthotic Systems

Dr. Steven King
03-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Aloha,

Kingetics LLC is an advanced composite company that specializes in safe efficient gait utilizing the patent pending Spring Orthotic Device.

We are searching for the right someone with the Right Stuff to support our technology and oversee up coming SBIR grants for the Dept. of Defense and NIH in the role of principal investigator.

You will be working on the Fastest-Lightest-Safest orthotic systems on the planets.

Your Mission will be to make the less ambled the More Ambled...

Mahalo,
Dr. Steven A. King
Podiatrist and Pedorthist
President Kingetics LLC
808-243-2323

Rise Above Stay Kingetic...TM

wlaughlin82
03-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Dr Stephen King,

When I saw the announcement for a Principle PI advertised on Biomch-L I was excited to have the opportunity to apply. Given my experience with biomechanical research tools, technical writing skills, and ability to remain self sufficient, I believe that I have the right stuff to play an integral role in the development of your orthotic devices.

Much of my previous work has been in utilizing motion capture technologies as a research tool for industrial product testing, clinical lower extremity injury prevention, as well as performance analysis. My strong written and verbal communication skills and my outgoing attitude would serve me well when overseeing this project.

I believe that working at Kingetics would be a fun and exciting job due to the unique opportunity to be part of the development and testing of such an innovative product idea. I have the drive and determination to exceed expectations in every aspect of my life and I look forward to have the opportunity to prove to you that I could be a key player of the Kingetics team. It is best to reach me by email at walter.laughlin@gmail.com. Due to my resume exceeding the file size limitations established by Biomch-L please provide me with an email address that I can forward my resume for your review. Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Walter Laughlin M.S.