PDA

View Full Version : Prove the Null Hypothesis,,,Please

Dr. Steven King
03-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Aloha,

Prove the Null Hypothesis, There is no faster-lighter-safer orthotic system on the planets than Kingetic's Spring Orthotics.

Advanced composites (carbon fiber, Kevlar, etc) have made technology breakthroughs possible.
We believe this applies to footwear and orthotic systems as well

Simple Machines are the core tools of mechanical enginneering.

The Simple Spring Machine Tri-Correctional Joint is the first to utilize both.

The patent is located here,
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Spring-orthotic-device/WO2010091377A2.pdf

Mahalo,
Dr. Steven King
Podiatrist, Pedorthist, Inivator
President Kingetics LLC

Kingetics- Building the Force to Accelerate Your Mass...TM

dsmith94
03-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Come on, there's a section of this forum for commercial notices. Is it so hard to figure this out? (And you wonder why you're not getting much business this way - Jeez!!)

drobbins99
03-29-2011, 10:53 AM
Come on, there's a section of this forum for commercial notices. Is it so hard to figure this out? (And you wonder why you're not getting much business this way - Jeez!!)

Well said Drew!!!

Dr. Steven King
03-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Aloha Drew and Dan,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging feedback. Your spirit of aloha permeates your threads.
Your rigorous defense in the believe of separation of science and commerce is commendable.
I humbly asked you as a scientist to prove us wrong.
That's what good scientist do.
Can you do it?

Mahalo,
Steve

bogert
03-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Thanks, Drew and Dan for your quick response! Dr. King's next post did go into this forum so the message was understood.

Dr. King, thanks for contributing, but please avoid unnecessary repetition. I sincerely hope that some scientists will post a response to your challenge.

Ton van den Bogert
Biomch-L co-moderator

Dr. Steven King
03-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks, Drew and Dan for your quick response! Dr. King's next post did go into this forum so the message was understood.

Dr. King, thanks for contributing, but please avoid unnecessary repetition. I sincerely hope that some scientists will post a response to your challenge.

Ton van den Bogert
Biomch-L co-moderator

Mahalo Ton,

We do hope that some scientists answer our challage. I believe the smart ones will try.
If you don't mind we will keep count of how many days/years it takes to "disprove" our Null Hypothesis.
3 Days and counting...

A Hui Hou,
Steve
Kingetics- Making Medical Science with Phyrm Physics...TM

Dr. Steven King
04-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Aloha Ton,

Jeez!! We are now on day 16 and the Nul-Hypothesis still stands. What are Dan and Drew waiting for?

I would like to thank all of you who have sent positive feedback and encouragement over these past 16 days. Your open eyes and minds allow you to see more.

A Hui Hou,
Dr. King
Kingetics@gmail.com

Kingetics- Making Your Life's Work Less Work...TM

Aloha,

Prove the Null Hypothesis, There is no faster-lighter-safer orthotic system on the planets than Kingetic's Spring Orthotics.

Advanced composites (carbon fiber, Kevlar, etc) have made technology breakthroughs possible.
We believe this applies to footwear and orthotic systems as well

Simple Machines are the core tools of mechanical enginneering.

The Simple Spring Machine Tri-Correctional Joint is the first to utilize both.

The patent is located here,
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Spring-orthotic-device/WO2010091377A2.pdf

Mahalo,
Dr. Steven King
Podiatrist, Pedorthist, Inivator
President Kingetics LLC

dsmith94
04-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Ton,

Any chance you can kill this thread? The more replies it gets, the more it ends up in the 'new postings' category (I know, how ironic since I am in fact replying), but by killing it, we can put Dr King and his commercial ventures back in the correct thread.

Cheers,

Drew

bogert
04-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Yes, great suggestion, I will close the thread now. We have not done that before on this system, but I assume the thread will no longer accept new postings.

Ton