PDA

View Full Version : Research Assistant Position, Philadelphia, PA.

sjax12
04-08-2011, 09:30 AM
The Perceptual-Motor Control Laboratory of the Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute (MRRI, mrri.org), a division of the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia, has an opening for a full-time BA/BS- or Masterís-level research assistant. The position involves assisting on studies of perceptual-motor behavior in stroke patients as well as behavioral and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) studies of neurologically intact individuals. Applicants should have a strong academic background in cognitive psychology, cognitive neuroscience, motor control, or a related field. Coursework in statistics and research methods, prior research experience, and computer programming skills (C++, Matlab) are strongly preferred. Experience working with patient populations is desirable but not required. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement). Preference will be given to applicants who can commit at least 2 years to the position. Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute is a stimulating, productive environment offering many training opportunities. To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to Dr. Steven Jax at s_jax2@hotmail.com, and provide the names and email addresses of 2-3 professional references.

tua81654
04-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Dear Dr. Steven Jax,

This is Ji Chen and I am sending my cover letter and CV to you. Also attached is an unofficial grade report of my graduate courses. Hope you get them soon. Thanks.

Ji

Wulfman2
04-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Dear Dr. Steven Jax,

Hello. My name is Hans P. Wulf Jr. I am sending you my cover letter and CV to you. Also attached are my references. If you need anything else, such as my transcript or a list of my courses and grades, please let me know. Hope to you hear from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Hans P. Wulf Jr

sjax12
05-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Thank you to all who applied, but the position is now filled.
-Steve Jax