PDA

View Full Version : New Edition: Orthopaedic Research: Why? What? How?

adamsmith_39
07-25-2011, 06:12 AM
A new, revised, expanded edition of this work has just been published on Amazon/Createspace (https://www.creatspace.com/3639969) and I would like to make this information widely available.
The previous edition, published in 2009, has proven particularly useful for work with medical and engineering students, registrars, residents, fellows, etc. who may lack specific research training and are on a time limited rotation or appointment to gain a research experience.
Step-by-step, it covers the entire process from how to pose useful questions to negotiation with editors for publication after revision.
Using this work, I hope that you and your students can avoid making the mistakes that I have made previously while exploring new and novel ones!
----Jonathan Black PhD FBSE, Hunter Professor Emeritus of Bioengineering

Disclaimer: I received a front end payment in conjunction with a license for use of this work but will receive no royalties from sales of print on demand or Kindle (later) versions on createspace. This project was underwritten by Stryker Orthopaedics (USA) as part of their HSC Press enduring educational materials program. My thanks to them for their generous support.