PDA

View Full Version : Vicon Plug-in gait model

safaee
08-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Hi
I have collected gait data by using Vicon system and Kistler forceplate . I have used Vicon workstation software( Vicon plug-in gait) in order to find out the exact moments, angles and powers of ankle joint. Unfortunetly I could not find useful information. Could you please send me a link or refrence which explain the model details such as
- if it is dynamic or inverse dynamic approach ( As it is synchoronized with forceplate)?
- Are inertial moments* also included in the model ? (* I have to find out if the exported moment values are muscle moments or external moments ) ?

Best wishes
Zahra

aray48
08-23-2011, 05:08 AM
Hi Zahra

The documentation that provides the information you need is freely available from our support site www.vicon.com/support.

If you do not have a login you just need to request one and as a Vicon user you will be provided access.

Please then browse to the download section where various Plug-in-Gait reference documents are available for you.

Subsequent to reading the literature if you still have any inquiries please feel free to raise a case on our support site or speak with your local representative ASG.

Kind regards

Andy Ray
EMEA Sales and support Manager
Vicon Oxford

safaee
08-24-2011, 05:55 AM
Hi

Thank you. I registerd and I am waiting to recieve Id.
I could find some general information about model details from this manual: Vicon Plug-in gait
Would you please let me know how to address plug in gait software and vicon hardware in my article.
Regards
Zahra

safaee
08-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Thank you Andy,
I have recieved Id and also Plug-in manual by Vicon.
Regards
Zahra