PDA

View Full Version : Foreign languages on Biomch-L

Herman J. Woltring
10-30-1990, 11:35 AM
> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 1990 15:51:21 MET
> From: AL158129@TECMTYVM
> Sender: Biomechanics and Movement Science listserver
> To: Multiple recipients of

> Hello, I'm addressing all Israelis on this list.
> I am looking for a 'madrich' to help me with a bio (4 yeahidut limud) work.
> If there is any1 who think he has the time and wanna be a 'madrich' please
> send me mail at NYEVENBA@WEIZMANN.BITNET Thanx in advance Liron a.k.a Fdo.

Dear Liron a.k.a. Fdo (?),

It would be nice if postings of this kind, while perfectly acceptable, are
understandable for the largely non-Israeli readership of this list, if only
for those subscribers who have Israeli friends in their immediate environment.

Good luck with your work -- Herman J. Woltring, Moderator Biomch-L@hearn.