PDA

View Full Version : (Fwd) 13TH I.S.B.S. CONFERENCE.

Bauer - Tony
12-07-1994, 03:25 AM
Forwarded message:
From: Self
To: BIOMCH-L@HEARN
Subject: 13TH I.S.B.S. CONFERENCE.
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 15:04:45

THE 13TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL BIOMECHANICS SYMPOSIUM FOR BIOMECHANICS
IN SPORT WILL BE HOSTED BY THE SCHOOL OF KINESIOLOGY AT LAKEHEAD
UNIVERSITY,THUNDER BAY,ONTARIO,CANADA.(P7B5E1).THE I.S.B.S.
CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD FROM 18-22 JULY 1995.ABSTRACT REQUESTS
SHOULD BE SENT TO: I.S.B.S. CONFERENCE CENTRE
SCHOOL OF KINESIOLOGY
LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY
THUNDER BAY,ONTARIO.
CANADA.P7B5E1.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE CONFERENCE IS TO PROVIDE A FORUM FOR
RESEARCHERS,TEACHERS, COACHES AND PRACTITIONERS IN SPORTS BIOMECHANICS. ABSTRACTS ARE DUE BY MARCH 31ST 1995.FOR DETAILS CONCERNING FORMAT
FOR TRANSCRIPTS AND ABSTRACTS,REGISTRATION,ACCOMODATION ETC.PLEASE
MAIL THE ABOVE ADDRESS OR E-MAIL THE CONFERENCE CHAIRPERSON DR.TONY
BAUER. TONY.BAUER@LAKEHEADU.CA