PDA

View Full Version : Re: RMS Velocity for "activity"

gjohnson89
01-09-1995, 03:52 AM
dear Ian and Biomch-l ers,

Many years ago I ussed rms joint velocity as a measure of knee function
in patients after stroke. It was only a preliminary study (unpublished)
but looked promising. It will be interesting to see other comments.

Garth

(Dr) Garth R Johnson
Centre for Rehabilitation and Engineering Studies (CREST)
Stephenson Building
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE NE1 7RU

Tel: +44-191-222-6196