PDA

View Full Version : [Fwd: Postponement: 6th IOC World Congress on Sport Sciences]

Ton Van Den Bogert
09-12-2001, 12:51 AM
Dear subscribers,

I received this today from the IOC World Congress. It will be another
two weeks before more information is available, and updates will
be posted to Biomch-L at that time.

--

Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator