View Full Version : Request: Pressure Transducer Info

Scott Mclean
04-20-1995, 05:32 AM

I am posting this request on behalf of a colleague. He is
interested in measuring barometric pressure changes inside a lower body
negative pressure chamber. The typical pressure changes are relative to
ambient pressure and range from 0 to -50 mm of Hg. He has contacted Gould
about one measurement system. The system quoted included a pressure
transducer, a single gauge amplifier, and a universal amplifier.
We would appreciate any information you may have on these types of
measurement systems including other possible vendors, approximate pricing or
other possible alternatives for measuring these pressure changes. I will
summarize and post the responses.

Thanks for your time and cooperation,

Scott Mclean