PDA

View Full Version : Re: Info. on HNC mechanical engineerng

Tochi Omenukor
12-16-1995, 08:04 AM
hi timothy:

it means "higher national certificate", and is usually awarded by
polytechnics and colleges of technology. in the country of award [the
united kingdom and some commonwealth countries], it is equivalent to an
undergraduate [bachelor's] degree.

another variant of the same qualification is the "higher national
diploma" [hnd].

i hope this helps!

tochi