PDA

View Full Version : Re: caracterization of muscle properties using sinusoidalperturbations

Debarag Banerjee
04-05-1996, 12:50 AM
Dear Ms/ Mr Le Bras,
I have performed sinusoidal pertirbation studies on sagittal motion
of the seated torso. A linear second order model seemed to fit the dynamics
relatively well as a first approximation. This will be published in the
RESNA Conference in June. I can send you a copy of the paper if you wish to.
Please let me know of any information/ literature you might know of in this
field.
Thank you,
-Debarag Banerjee
banerjee@bme.utmem.edu