View Full Version : Help

04-30-1996, 04:25 AM
Hi, everyone:

We are trying to measure the contact area of American football kicking. Is
there any CHEAP, QUICK and EASY measuring device for this purpose? We just
need to locate the contact area, not to measure the contact pressure. We
have thought about paint the shoe every time after kicking. If you have any
better ideas or any product you know that is really good for this, Please
e-mail to


Thank you very much for your time and help.