PDA

View Full Version : USSR Academy of Science

Herman J. Woltring
06-14-1991, 08:22 AM
Dear Biomch-L Readers,

The note below was received today from Moscow; since the poster is not a
Biomch-L subscriber, I suggest that those of you wishing to communicate
do so by private (e)mail. If your mailer should not (yet) recognize the
top-level USSR domain .su, you might use the explicit gateway versions

Bir%sms.ccas.msk.su@Soviet-Union.EU.net ,
Bir%sms.ccas.msk.su@USSR.EU.net , or
Bir%sms.ccas.msk.su@fuug.fi

With kind regards,

Herman J. Woltring, Biomch-L co-moderator.

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 91 15:31:37 +0300 (MSD)
From: Bir@sms.ccas.msk.su
Subject: letter
To: ugdist@NICI.KUN.NL

Dear Co-moderator!

I'd like to inform You that our laboratory works on the problems of
mathematical modelling of movement control, particularly on the biomechanics
of complex mechanical systems (such as the quadruped ), biomechanics of the
spine and neural models of multijoint movement control.

We are interested in various contacts and are ready to supply
more detailed information about our works. Please, contact with

Prof. A.A. Frolov, Dr. E.V. Birjukova or Prof.M.E.Ioffe
Laboratory of Mathematical Neurophysiology,
Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology,
Academy of Sciences of the USSR,
SU - 117485, Moscow, Butlerova str. 5a.