PDA

View Full Version : None

Kevin Flick
09-19-1996, 11:00 AM
Subject: Time: 4:42 PM
OFFICE MEMO None Date: 9/19/96

Dear biomechanics listserve members,

Last week Thursday (9/12), I posted a query about graduate programs in
biomechanics that would be appropriate for my interests. What follows is the
original query, followed by the responses to date. The frequency has tailed
off, so I figure I'm safe to post the summary at this point. I've pasted the
the mac and as a word for windows 2.0 file.
Thanks to all of you who responded -- the information has been very useful,
and the tone of the responses (now that they're all in one place) is
delightful.

have fun,
Kevin Flick

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

>Hi,
>I'm heading for a PhD in biomechanics starting in the fall of 1997. I
wonder
>if anybody has information for me about appropriate universities/programs.
>My undergraduate degree is in marine biology with at late awakening to the
>wonders of fluid dynamics and the functional morphology of aquatic
organisms.
> Here's what I'm looking for:
>- non-human biomechanics problems (like pulse jetting, poly-pedal
locomotion,
>robotics)
>- functional morphology
>- evolutionary morphology
>- US or abroad
>Here's what I've found so far, through personal references and a search of
>"Biomechanics World Wide" (http://dragon.acadiau.ca/~pbaudin/biomch.html):
>- UC Berkeley (Mimi Koehl and Robert Full)
>- Stanford (Mark Denny)
>- Duke (Steven Vogel)
>- Cornell -- Human Power, Biomechanics, & Robotics Lab
>- SUNY Stoneybrook
>
>I will happily compile and share the results from this query.
>Thank you,
>Kevin Flick
>
>_______________________________________
>kevin_flick@terc.edu
>TERC hands on math and science learning
>2067 Massachusetts Ave.
>Cambridge, MA 02140

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Hi Kevin,
You might want to think about the University of New Mexico. They have done
soom work on functional morphology in the sea cucumber (by Koob et. al.)
Colleen L. Flanagan
Orthopaedic Research Lab
University of Michigan
(flanagan@umich.edu)
313-936-2157

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************
Kevin,

Cornell University also has a School of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr. John Bertram there does a lot of animal biomechanics;
however, I think most of his research involves land animals.

Also Scripps Institute of Oceanography (SIO) at the University
of California, San Diego has some people who do biomechanics
of aquatic animals. Looking there might actually be your best bet.

Adam Hsieh
Departments of Orthopaedics and Bioengineering
University of California, San Diego
E-mail: ahsieh@bioeng.ucsd.edu

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Hello, have a look at the homepage of my lab, which
is linked to the Biomechanics Worldwide Web page.

The url is:

http://juliet.stfx.ca/~edemont/biomechanics-lab.html

Cheers

Edwin DeMont
edemont@stfx.ca

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Kevin:

Try University of British Columbia ! UBC, Vancouver, BC, Canada

OK

With kind regards,

Ricardo Torres-Moreno, Ph.D., Bioengineering
Assistant Professor, School of Physical and
Occupational Therapy, McGill University
3630 Drummond Street, Montreal, Quebec, CANADA H3G 1Y5

E-Mail : RICARDO@PHYSOCC.LAN.MCGILL.CA
Phone : (514) 398-4521
Fax : (514) 398-8193

\\|//
(o-o)
+---o00-(_)-00o---+
| |
| H O L A ! |
| |
+--------+-----+--------+
| |
| |
~~ ~~

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Hello;

I think that you may have missed an obvious instituation.
Biomechanics World Wide is found at Acadia University in Nova Scotia
Canada. They have a non-human biomechanics program that you may be
interested in. Also, Dalhousie University is not to far away and it has
a world class Oceanography program.

John

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Dear Kevin:

Contact Professor Tom McMahon just down the road at Harvard.
He has had long-term research interests and acitivites in
fluid dynamics as well as non-human biomechanics problems
(as you stated it). His interests have ranged from gross
morphology (see for example his book titled "On Size and Life")
to the fluid mechanics which allow the South American
"Jesus Christ" lizard to run on top of water as part of its
flight response. The latter work was done with a graduate
student of his - Jim Glasheen - and I believe it was just
published in Nature last winter.

Professor McMahon was one of my graduate advisors, and I would
be willing to give you more feedback on the program if you
become interested. Even if you aren't interested in the Boston
area, Professor McMahon may be willing to point out other
programs which could provide the education and experience you seek.
Also - check out the Concord Field Station affiliated with
Harvard. They have been doing gait studies among other things
of all sorts of animals for years.

Regards,

Amy Courtney, Ph.D.
Department of Biomedical Engineering
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland, OH

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Hi Kevin,

I've found (via the web and other literature) Univ. of Washington
(Seattle), Johns Hopkins, Case Western Reserve(Ohio), Carnegie Mellon,
and Georgia Tech to have very good programs as well as those that you
mentioned. They all have unique programs, each concentrating on
something else. At Stanford, the bioengineering program is a subset
of the mechanical engineering department.

Jonathan Sorger
jsorger@ucsd.edu

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Hi there!
U might want to look at the biomedical Engineering home page from Purdue.
The address is http://bme.www.ecn.purdue.edu/bme .this gives a good
compilation of all the biomedical engineering programs in the US & overseas
which wd in turn give u some pointers on biomechanics.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Noddy

| Nivedita Subramanian |
| Sackler Institute of N |
| Biomedical Sciences O |
| 550, 1st Ave, New York, D |
| NY 10016, USA D |
| Tel. +91 (212) 696 4693 Y |
| SUBRAN01@popmail.med.nyu.edu |

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

You could try Robert Blake or John Goseline at UBC in Vancouver, both are
with the Department of Zoology.

From: Gordon Robertson

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Kevin:
At last years ASB conference at Stanford some people spoke (including
Robert Full) about the topics you had listed. One presentation was
titled, "Swimming mechanics of the skipjack tuna" by Robert Shadwick
of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography. I'm not sure if he(they)
is affliated with a university. Might be worth a check.
Good luck.
Gary Heise
gdheise@bentley.UnivNorthCo.edu|
|Associate Professor phone:
970-351-1738|
|School of Kinesiology & Physical Education fax:
970-351-1762|
|University of Northern Colorado Greeley, CO
80639|

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Dear Kevin,
I am finishing up my PhD at Queen's University in Biomechanics BUT I
am a Duke U. grad--I regularly receive the alumni mag and there was a
fantastic article in that about a year ago about the really great work
being done in biomechanics/evolutionary biomechanics/locaomotion of
aquatic species--I'm sure the alumni office would be able to get it for
you. Duke is a really fun place too, by the way. Good luck!

Go Blue Devils
Eng'g Class of 86

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Kimberly A. Dwyer, M.S. Clinical Mechanics Group
Dwyer@ME.QueensU.Ca Mechanical Engineering
http://conn.me.queensu.ca/dwyer/dwyer.htm
Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Kevin:
check out Edwin DeMont at St Francis Xavier in Nova Scotia,

http://juliet.stfx.ca/people/fac/edemont/biomechanics-lab.html

and also Tom Daniel at U. Washington (just won a MacArthur fellowship),
Elizabeth Brainerd at UMass. However, in the end, Berkeley is your best
bet. :)

In addition to Full, Koehl there is also Micheal Dickinson who studies
flight biomechanics, Claire Farley who studies terrestrial locomotion
biomechanics as well as myself. I am doing more comparative stuff than my
web page says. Cheetahs, probghorn antelope, elephants etc.

http://garnet.berkeley.edu:80/~hbbiomxl/

Rodger Kram

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Hi Kevin,

I don't know if you have talked with Mark Denny of Stanford. I visited him
a couple of years ago and think that he's doing fascinating work with the
biomechanics/fluid mechanics of sea organisms. He's a very nice guy. His
lab is in Pacific Grove, next to Monterey, just down the street from the
Monterey Bay Aquarium. It's a beautiful area to visit/live...worth looking
into.

Jenny Pavlovic, Ph.D. P.E.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
pavl0009@gold.tc.umn.edu

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

G'day Kevin,
You might like to contact Dr Mike Bennett, a colleague of mine at The
University of Queensland, or at least look at our Web page for more
information. Mike has a particular interest in marine organisms, the
university has a research station at Heron Island towards the southern end
of the Great barrier Reef, and there is also a Centre of Marine Science.
Vaughan

Vaughan Kippers PhD
Functional Musculoskeletal Anatomy Group
Department of Anatomical Sciences
The University of Queensland 4072
AUSTRALIA
Voice-Mail +61 (0)7 33652704
FAX +61 (0)7 33651299
E-mail v.kippers@mailbox.uq.oz.au
WWW University Location http://www.uq.oz.au/home.html
WWW Department Location -
http://qmec.herston.uq.oz.au/Departments/Anatomical_Sciences//home.html

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Re your request for info on biomech PhD programmes on biomch-l, try
contacting:

Prof McNeil-Alexander, Dept of Biology, University of Leeds, Leeds,
UK. http://www.leeds.ac.uk/biology/groups/biomech.html

Hope this helps,
Neil

Dr Neil Messenger
Centre for studies in Physical 0_ ._____.
Education and Sports Science < \\ ' \0/ ' o
University of Leeds /\_ O /_
Leeds LS2 9JT o\ < > ( )\.
UK

Tel: +44 (0)113 2335084 Fax:+44 (0)113 2335083 E-Mail:
N.Messenger@Leeds.ac.uk
Centre Home Page: http://www.leeds.ac.uk/sports_science/

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Dear Kevin,

My colleague Patrick Crago forwarded your query to me. We have a
program here at Case Western Reserve University that you might want to
add to your list. Dr. Crago and I work on the biomechanics of the buccal
mass of the feeding apparatus of the marine mollusc Aplysia californica.
In one of our earlier publications (Biological Cybernetics 67:403-415,
1992) we examined the biomechanics of an example of a muscular hydrostat,
a tongue. This was a preparation for a more detailed study of the kinematics
and kinetics of the buccal mass of Aplysia. We have now characterized the
kinematics of the buccal mass in intact, behaving animals, as well as
describing in detail the biomechanical properties of one of the muscles of
the buccal mass. What distinguishes our work from that of many others, I
think, is that we are also working out the details of the neural control
of this structure, so that we can explore the interactions between neural
control and biomechanics in an experimentally tractable system. If you
are interested, you can look at J. Neurophysiol 75:1309, 1996, and a
paper on the in vivo kinematics is conditionally accepted by J. exp.
Biol.
Dr Crago is a member of the Department of Biomedical Engineering,
and is part of the Applied Neural Control lab. His major research focus
is the development of models of the musculature and biomechanics of humans
for the purpose of developing effective protocols for functional electrical
stimulation.
I am also part of a collaborative group here, headed by Randy Beer
in the Department of Computer Engineering and Science, which includes
Roger Quinn, a professor in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, and Roy
Ritzmann, a professor in Biology. We are developing flexible hexapod
robots whose biomechanics and neural control are based on those of the
American cockroach.
Another person you might want to contact is Bill Kristan, at
UCSD. He and his colleagues are working out the biomechanics of the leech,
which is another system whose neural control is particularly tractable
to detailed analysis. His email address is wkristan@ucsd.edu.
You might also want to contact Sten Grillner, at the Dept of
Neurosciences in the Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. He is
collaborating with investigators who study the biomechanics of the
lamprey, another system tractable to detailed neural analyses.
Hope this helps. You might enjoy reading a chapter I wrote with
my colleague Randall Beer, "Neural and peripheral dynamics as
determinants of patterned motor behavior", which is in a book edited by
Dan Gardner, "The Neurobiology of Neural Networks", MIT Press, 1993.
I would also be happy to send you reprints of relevant articles, if
you were interested.

Hillel Chiel
Associate Professor
Biology and Neuroscience
Case Western Reserve Univ.
Cleveland, OH 44106-7080

phone: 216 - 368 - 3846
FAX: 216 - 368 - 4672
email: hjc@po.cwru.edu

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Kevin -
I am a faculty member at the Center for Biomedical Engineering (CBME) at the
University of Kentucky. The CBME has several faculty members interested in
neural control systems and we have close ties with people in the biomechanics
program in the Dept. of Kinesiology & Health Promotion. Although most of the
motor control biomechanics work has been on humans, some of the neural
control people do their work on animals (lamprey, rats, ..). I think you
might find the right mix of non-human neural control and biomechanics for the
kind of work that you are interested in. Check out our home page:
www.uky.edu/RGS/CBME
and be in touch (with me or others at CBME) if you would like more
information.

Jimmy Abbas

Center for Biomedical Engineering abbas@pop.uky.edu
Wenner-Gren Research Lab, Rose St. Tel 606-257-4261
The University of Kentucky Fax 606-257-1856
Lexington, KY 40506-0070

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Kevin,

Sounds like you have a pretty good idea what you are interested in.
You might want to add these to the list-

Chicago (Andy Biewener)
Brown (Steve Gatesy, G.E. Goslow, and Sharon Swartz)
British Columbia (Robert Blake and John Gosline)
Penn (Larry Rome)
Northeastern (Richard Marsh)
Berkeley (Mike Dickinson, Rodger Kram, Claire Farley, Bob Full, Mimi Koehl)
Montana (Ken Dial)
Leeds (Great Britain) (R. McNeil Allexander)
UC Irvine (George Lauder, Albert Bennett, Bob Josephson)
Scripps (Robert Shadwick)
Utah (Dave Carrier)
St. Francis Xavier (Canada) (Edwin DeMont)
Cornell (John Bertram)
Queensland (Australia) (Gertjan Ettema, Michael Bennett)

This is by no means all of the researchers in the areas you mentioned, just
the ones with whose work I am familiar. You can access web pages to most
of these people via my Useful Links page at:
http://garnet.berkeley.edu/~hbbiomxl/dferris/useful.html

good luck,
df

Dan Ferris
Biomechanics Laboratory
University of California at Berkeley
103 Harmon
Berkeley, CA 94720
dferris@uclink2.berkeley.edu
http://garnet.berkeley.edu/~hbbiomxl/dferris/

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Dear Kevin,
As you made note of SUNY Stony Brook in your recent search
for biomechanics programs, I would like to respond to your request
for more information regarding the correct choice of university to
continue your graduate studies.
Stony Brook has just recently developed a graduate program in
Bioengineering, sponsored in part by the Whitaker Foundation.
Students may matriculate directly into the program, or into any of
the other graduate programs on campus and go on to take the core
curriculum in Bioengineering.

The Stony Brook program may be an ideal choice for you for
several reasons. First, the core curriculum, in particular,
BME-501&2, the first two courses in the program, is very much
directed toward describing the forces that drive cellular and
organismal development and morphologic adaptation. I believe this is
very different than what you will find in most programs. Second, a
large number of the faculty in the program here at Stony Brook are
principally interested in functional morphology. Finally, Stony
Brook, as I'm sure you are aware, has a premiere Marine Sciences
graduate program.

If you would like further information on this program, or
would like to visit the campus, please feel free to email or give a
call.

Thank you for your interest.

Ken McLeod, Ph.D.
Curriculum Director
Program in Bioengineering
SUNY Stony Brook
516-444-3487

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Just a few words to let you know that the University of Illinois at Chicago
has a strong Neurobiology program. In addition, there are several faculty
in the School of Kinesiology and the Department of Electrical Engineering
who are interested in Biomechanics, the Control of Movement and Robotics.
I could send you some details if you wanted.

Regards-Daniel Corcos

From: dcorcos@uic.edu (Daniel Corcos)

(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)

:#(0eE@dZE@&M!&G%3Nj08eG%!!!!!'!!!!!!!%CdrMF!)`!!!!!!!!3!!"N!!!!
!!!!!!!%!!!"4@`!!Aem!!!!!!!"3@`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!AJ!!'J!!AJ!!'J!!AKS!!!!!AKS!!!!!AKS!$J!!ALJ!!!!!A LJ!!!!!ALJ!!!!
!ALJ!!!!!ALJ!#J!!AM)!)J!!AP3!!!!!AP3!1J!!ASi!H!!!A LJ!!!!!A`B!)!!
!AbB!!!!!Ac8!+J!!Aem!!!!!AKS!!!!"!!8!!&me!!!!!&mQ!!m!!&me!!!!!&m
e!!!!!&pI!!!!!&me!!!!!&me!!!!!&me!!!!!&me!!!!!&me!!!!!&me!!!!!%4
PBA)JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)'aTFh4cCA*fC5"YC@eLCA*c,!d06'&cG#"hC@9V)&4
SGA*cC'&j)#Jj,c%b+5`J55"`Eh0dC@3JB5"aG@9bH5"KBQpeG#"RFQ&NG@&dC5"
`FQpRFQ&YFb"TEL"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-JG'KKG#"hEh9XC#"LC5"KF("bEh"bD@&
dC5"QEh)JEANJD@jdCA*PFh4c,L!J9fKKG#"QEfaXEhGc)'Pc)(4SC5"[FQPRD@j
KE#"aG@9bH5`JCQpXE'phC@3JBRNJG'KP)(*PFh"[ER0PFb"dEb"NBA4P,L!J9'K
P)'CbCA&eC@jMH5"SBA-JG'&TE'9N)'pQCL`JFfmJ55"QD@GeFQ8J55GY)(0KCQ8
JG'mJF'pcG#"dD'8JFh9YE@&bH5"KG#"dD'Pc)("[D@jd,L!J55GfC5"`BA0dC@3
JG'KP)(*PFh"[ER0PFb"dEb"dD'8JBQpNH5"[CL"dD'Pc)'9YB@PX)'&ZC#"TEQ0
XG@4PC#"dD'9Y)'&c)'%JGfpbC#!e,M%JCQPXC5"QEh)JG'KP)'eKBb`JB@jN)'%
JGfpbC#"QEh)JGfPZC'phFb!b,M!JCQPXC5i09'KKEQYc)(4[)'&XE#"[CL"jEh8
JGfK[)(*PFh"[EQ4PC#!Y,5"dD'8JD@jQEh*YBA4TEfiJD'&c)'*PC@iJGQ9bH5"
eFf9QG@`X)'&ZC#"dD'8JG'pZC5"[CL"dD'8JFQ9cF'pZFf9c)#KZEhFJG'KKG#"
dD'9j*h*P)'&XE#"TEL"[EQ8JF'aKBf8T)'Pc)'4PE'PRD(4QG@`Z$3eSBACP)'C
eEL`05f9fD@iJ4QaTBfX0$5SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd02NKT,!dq55GY)'KPB@4TEQFJC Qpb)'%J8'K%)'P
Z)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"cG'&bG'PZCb"TEL"dD'8JCQ&XE#"[CL!a16Nh,L!J55"
hEfjNCA)02QPQ)'&ZH@*[C(NJD'&c)'PZCQpbE@&dD@pZ)'C[FL"YC5"KBQpeG#"
KF("bEh"bD@&dC5"eEQPfCA*cDA4TCA-[F(*[Ch*KEA-Z$6j0H5"eEQ4PFQGbB@4
eBA4P)'4PCh*PC5"TFb"TEL"YBA*TEQ8JBQP[E'pRH5"hDA4S)'&d)'aKG'8JBAG
KDf9ZD@jR)(4[)(4SC3dqGfpZC'9bFb"[CL"QE(9TC#"NH@jKE@PMFb"KEQ3JG'K
P)'CeEQ0dD@pZB@`JE@pbF'K[E'pRH5"[CL"KFA9KG'PM)'pbCf&ZDA0YFbi02L"
)CA*P*h-JGfKKG#"**fdJE'p[DfPZCb"QEh)k$6iY)'j[ELeSG@eKEL"LD@pYC@0
SB@jTBh-JF(*[BQaPEA-J+'aTDf8JF(9XFf8JDQ9dG'PZCb`JF'pXH5e`C@4KE#"
XEf0[E@pdD@pZ,!dqFQpLEh4TBh-T$6iY)'CeEQ0dD@pZB@`JE@pbF'K[E'pRH3d
q,5"PGQpXGA4TEfjKFRNJE@pbF'K[E'pRH3dq,5"98b"[FL"KBR*[B@302NKPFQ8
RFb"hD'&d)%NRGQ8JCQpeEQ3JFfmJCQ&b,#"dD(*[G@GS)("PFR0[EQ&X)(*PCQ9
bC@jMCA-JB@jN)'%JFf9KFQ0S)'pQ$6iL3QP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)&G[FQaN)&GTC'8
L)#KSG(4`1Lm[C(*KCfpZ,Q&MB@4TBA8ZBf%[IR"LBA9ND@i[BQP[E@0S,QKdE@`
T1Jdq,5"93b"#CA*VC@aPH5!S6@PYD5",Ef9SE#"KEQ3J8QpLCA*d)%CeE'`T$6i
Y)&0dB@jQEh*N)#K0BA*V)%4PEQjj+3dq,5"%G@YP)#K6G'9fC@iJ9QpRC@`T$6i
Y)%0[FQjPE'`J,5dJ)%KeE@&Z)&"[Gf9b,#"#D@pYC@0SB@jTBh-X)#BJ8QpLEh4
TBh-J6'&L$6iY)&096PNJ8h4[EQ9jBR*[EfX02Jdq55"hD@aX)'KKF("TE(NJBfp
YF'PXC5"KEQ3JFfKKFQ8JG'KP)(*PFh9XG(-JCR*[E5"dD'Pc)(&eCA*j,Jdq9'K
KEQXJH@pe,!dq5f9fD@iJ4QaTBfX02JdqAepIAepIAepIAepIA epIAepIAepIAep
IAepIAepIAepIAepIAepI$6jVCACTEPpQE'PMDd"dCA*M,Q9NG3dq9%953b!JD'&
ZC(-JEfiJE@&dD#"KEQ3JFf0TC@jMC5"XC@&bEQPZC`dq-M!f0b"0BA0cB@0SGA0
PG(4c)%&fC5i02N0KE@*bD@4RC5`J68%J-$)a0$!0$5SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd05'NJ5 f9fD@iX$9P[G5"
YD@GSG#"hB@jd)(4[)(4SD@jV)'&LEh9d)(4SC5"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%jPGb"
0CAKTBfmZ)&4SCANJD'&fC5"NEfjP)(0[EfdJGfpbDb"[EL"QG@jMG'P[EQ&X)'e
[FR"SEfa[ChNJD@iJG'KP)(0PB5"MG@0eE@*PFL!SBRNJ5fp[BL"PG#iJB@`Z+3e
$EfaXC@9Z)%`Z)%CXB@jKCf&Z$8pbG'K[F'&PC'PM)&*PFf9KFQ0S)%aKBJe9EQP
fCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%eTBfKTCf&Z$5KQE'&ZB@GKEN"eE@PMD#jPC(8T$6-a-bdj-cB
Y-M%e0`d0+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS U+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU$8YPGQPZ,!d03fpbEQ9XE#"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'&XFfmJD'&c)'%J8f0
SEfpX)'pQ)&CPG'9bD@jKFRNJ6@9ND@0TEQ8Z$84b,L"+EfKZ)%*PFR4bB@dJG'K
PFQ8JC'pPFb"K)'a[G#"[CL"KEQPYB@`JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c1`eSEhGPGQ9b,#"
*)(4SD@jV)'e[Fh3JEfBJD'Pc)(*PFf9KFQ0S)'PZGQpXGQ9c)'aKEQ3JB@jTE@&
XFbi0$8&XFfmJ8f0bDA"`Fb"*ER0dDA4eG'8JEfBJ6f0PB@j[Ch*KF'Kj)#K658m
T)'&d)(4SC5"9EQPfCA*cDA4j$@pQ)%0KE'PQEh*ZD@%X)&0KEL"%D@9REb"SBA-
JFfpYC5"`C@p`E'8JGfK[)'4[)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMF`e[CL"KFA9KG'PM)'&ZD@e
KE(-Z)#"-EfpVD@jR)(4SCA*P)'eTCfKd)'&MG(9KE'aj)'*P)(P[GA)JBQ9cG#"
LCA3Z$3e"C'&Y)%KcD@9S$5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY$84PF'&bG'ePER4c)'pQ)%pbG'K[F'&PC'PMFb"KEQ3
J3QP[C@jRD@jPCA*TEQF09@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"$B@aTCQpbEQPK,#"6B@iJ4'P
PCfm045eYB@PX1L"KD(0TC@K!BQP[C@jR,R9MFf3ZC@4e$3dU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0$ 8KPE'a[,#"SBAC
P)'%JE'p[Db"KG#"dD'8JD'pYCA"KCf8JEfBJEANJE'&L,#"hD'PMD!eTFb"XD@j
VC@3JG'mJG'KP)%*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"AEh*XC(GTC'8J9f9L)("KCf8Z$3d09'K
P)(9bE#"TFcS0$@KdG(!k,bpUG@aTCA3ZFh4QH#jMB5pqC@4PE@pZG#pLD @pYC@0
SB@jTBh-YE'&L,QKdE@`0$80SC@9bF`d04@4hD@iJ4'90Efjd$@9NC@e[ER4!Fh4
QH#jMB3d0+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU$3e,CACTEMS0$94bH5"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%*bDA4TFfJJ3fpXG@e
LD@%J)5"93N-X)&CKEQ0[GACPFL`J3N-X)%0KEQ&NB3d06dX0$9GTG'JJDfPZC#"
bC@GKFQ4c,!d08QPMBA*NEb"8Eh*bCA-Y6@pbC@j[,#"3D#j%,L`J3QP[C@jRD@j
PCA*TEQF03A0cDA0dB@jd)&"bEfCPFh0[FL`J8f0SEfpX)'pQ)&"SHA0TBf&X)'&
ZC!e2Bf0eF'&dD@pZB@`J9'KPFQ&`H5`J6@0(D@aX)&9ZDACPFR0TG(N0-cBc-#"
%FR9YE@pZC#"6G(*PCA3X)%e[ER4bC@&X,#"4G@9LC@-X)%0"6N&%35!J5$0()$&
C03d045e0B@PX)$SJ)&**3d&54%p!8%KC8dp$3bj-38iZ680(58a-,N0"$9"SEfj
P)#!k)#!S06%d+5!c16JY0$8b-3e'BAJJ)#!J1L!J+$8a0#NJ-cNi,6Ja16-0$3d
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)&aFI#m[$5!J)#!J)#!J)#!J+'mYEbN0+bdY,@m`-#dSAbNY-$"
[,5dY+`em)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!JI!em)# !J)%JJ6b"-)%%
J)5!J)#!J)#!JI!em)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!JI!dV,5dY,5d
Y,5dV,5dY,5dV,5dY,5dY,5dV$5!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)(`J)#!J) (`0)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!JI#!J)#!JI!dJ)#!J)#!JIRiJ)#!J)(jq$3dU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0$8KPE'a[1`d0#8NJG'KTEQX
JG'KKG#"jEh8JE@&j)'KKGQ8JE@PcFf9N)'&Z)'pLGQP[GA-JD@jcG'PdG@&dD@p
Z,L!J$8*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"AEh*XC#"AD@4P)'Pc)'C[G@jN)'&d)%&MB@4TB5"
9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'PZ)%j[GQ%J8f0[G'PK)!e$B@jKC'%Z)#"8D'9j)'KKGQ8JB5"
ZEfiYD(9YB@iJBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)("bEfGbB@dJG'KKG#"jEh8JE@&j)'*P)!e
TER4PFQ9cG'9N)'PZ,L!J3@acEb`J4'&XD'peFfPP)&9ZDACPFR0TG(NJDA-JEQp
d)(4[)'CKFL"KGf&j)'&ZC#"TG#"SBA-J$@%JGfpbE'3JBfaKFh-J6f0PB@j[Ch*
KF'Kj)("bEfGbB@dZ$3e+EfKZ$3dU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0$84PBA)J5f9fD@ik$3e$E fjdB@0d)&"bEfC
PFh0[FL"8EfdJ6@00B@K[EL"UGA0d)'4[GfiJG'KP)(*[B@3JBA3J5'&bGQ&bC#i
05'8JD'&c)'KKC#"XEfjR,A4PFQdJFQ9cC@&bBfJJD@jdCA*PFh4c)'&ZC#"KBfP
dDACTG'9c)'PZ$@CXG@PN)'4jEQ&YD@0c)'&c)(GPE'`JBA-JEQpZ,@KeE@&Z)'*
TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"`FQpLE'9YF`dSBA-JH@pe)(0dBA4PC#"TG#NZ)#")DA-JD@j
dCA*PFh4c)'KKGQ8JFQ&ZCf9N)'CbEfdJCh*[Fh-0E@pbF'K[E'pRH5!SFf9P)'C
[FL"PH'&YF'aP)'KTFb"LEfpV)(4TG'aPC#!L6fiJ8fPkC5"KEQ3J6'PQC5)T$A4
[)(4SC5"QE(9TC#"YC@0SB@jTBh-JGfKTBfJJB@aXEhFJG'KP)&0[GA4S)%&YCA*
TBf&Z$5*+CA0eFb"$D(*TFh3L)'aTHQ&bC#"dEb"bG@iJEfiJG'p`)'pQ)(GKG'9
b)'&c)("KFR3JEfBJDA4c$@CXD@GSG#"bCA0`EfjcC5iJ9'KP)'aKG(4PFL"hEh*
V)(GKFb"NEfjP)(GTG'JJB5"RFQ&NG@&dC3ecG(9NC@jd)'pQ)'KTFb!Y)%TTE5"
(E'&cD'9PEL!Y)'&ZC#"*)'*PE'PPGQ8JDA3JGf&c)'TeFh30F(9LE'PcD'9N)'P
Z)%jKG(9bC5"XBA0d)(GTER4PFLiJ$3e3FQpQCA0cEh)J6@00B@K[EL"hBA-JEfj
P)'pQ)'ej)'GbB@4eBA4P)'&NGQPcEh*c,#"KEQ3J55"hEh9XC!eLC5"hD@aXD@j
R)(4[)'GTGQ8JH@pe)'e[FQ8JCQ9PC'*KBfXJEfiJG'KP)("bEfGbB@dJD@BJH@p
e$@*PBfpYC5"TER4PFQ9cG'9N,L!J4ACPEL"TCL"jEh8JBA*PELGd)'PZG'9bCA0
dC@3JD@iJG'KP)%*[Fh4[EJeKFQ9K,#"3FQpQCA0cEh)J6@00B@K[EL"YBANJBQ8
JGfPXE'PZCb"dEb"`EfPZG#"[GA3JEh4SCA)0F(*[Ch*KEA-JGfKTBfJJBfpeE'3
JF(*[GQPNC5"dD'8JC@4eBf&dD@pZ)'&ZC#"PH("PFQPPEQ0P)(P[G5"cC@9V,Je
"E(0[)#dJBfKPBfXJEh9d)(4SC5"$EfjMEh*N)%CTC@aN)&0dBA4TEfiJB@CQD@a
TBA4PC#"hDA4S$8KKFRCKFQ3Z)#"8D'9j)'KKGQ8JBQ9PEL"NEfPZCb"RB@Pd)(0
dG@4TCA-JB@e[EQFJEh4SCA)JG'KTEQGc$@pQ)'&XE#"cEh*dFb"[CL"KEQPYB@a
c)'C[FL"jC@&bFbi0$9*PCf&bC(-X$3e"EANJ3fpeFR4ZCANX)&"S,N3Z$84PF'&
bG'ePER3JEfBJ3QP[E@9ND@0KE#"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZC`e8D'8J3faPGQ9XB@jN)%0
XD@jTBb"'Eh9ZC'&dD@pZ$80XCACPE'&ZC#`J6dJ0$5SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd05'NJ5 f9fD@iX$3e**hC
P)'C[G@jN)#KfD@%JG'KP)(GPBL"KEQ3JEh4SCA)JE'PdCA*KG(9bC5NJ9@jTGLi
JEfBJ9f&cD'PZCh4[EL!0)#!J)#!S8f9KG(4XC5NX)%T[D'jc)%K[F'YTER-X)%0
KFf8J9f9cG'9bEL"5CA0PFRCP+%pSD@mT,#"$BA*ZC@GTC5"0C@aXEfiX)!dJ)#!
J)'&ZC#"(C@pbCfPK)&4PBfJJG'mJD'&fC5"fCA*j)'G[Ef3JF(*[Ch*KEA-JBA-
JGf9XE#"KFb"dD'pcC5"dD'&d)(P[G5!0)#!J)#"YC@jdD@pZC@3Z)#"8D'9j)'&
XE#"SBACP)(9ZDA&eC5"`FQpRFQ&YFb`JC@&MD#"MEfjMC@jdFQ&dD@jR)'pZ)!d
J)#!J)(0[E@9dD'PZCb"PE(0P,L!J3A3J8h4KEQC[FQ3X)#"dD'8JBQP[C@jRD@j
PCA*TEQFJF(*[Ch*KE5"TFb"K)(0eBR0PG#!0)#!J)#"[CL"dD'8JE@9MD'&ZD@0
KE#"PEQGTEQ9PFQPZCb"NCA"KFR4YC@jd,Jd0)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"+EfjKG'KKEL"6Eh*RCA)J$5!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!JDR0[FQGPFN"eBh0N,Q9NG3dJ)#!J)!dU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0$ 8KT)(4SCA*P)5!
0)&8JE@PRD(3JGf&ZG#"dEb"XEfpV)'&d)(4SC5"LD@pYC@4TBf&X)%9ZCfPZC@9
bD@jR)'K[E@8JF'&RC5"QFQpY)&"eFQ4eC5iJ9'KP)'&NC(*PFh-JDA-JD(4dF$S
[,f*YC5jhGhFZC@0Z,R"eFQ4eC5jPC(8[BQeP)#jdD'Pc)'GTGQ9c)'%JCfp[C#"
MEfe`D@aKG'P[EL"[CL"KE'`JG'KP)'*TEfePC'PMB@`JC@jRD@jPCA*TEQFJF(*
[Ch*KEA-JD@iJG'KP)&96)#BJEhCPFR0PBA-JGfKTBfJJGf3JD@iJG(9bEL"RDAC
P)(8JFfpYC5"`EfPZG'9bFb"[EL"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-Z)!e)Eh"P)(4SDA-JD'9
XF(-Z$80SC@9bFb`J$8j[C'4j$3em)#!J6QPfC@4TG'%J8h9LFQ&YB@jTB@iJ)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"m$A`J)#"6B@0VE'9b)%PZFh4TG(9
dC5"[CL!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)%iJ)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)(`0I#!J)% *TEfePC'P
MB@`J8f0TC@jMCA-J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"2)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!JI!em)#!
J068`,#!aFh3J3ACP,#"1CAFJ@@pbDb`J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J4#!J)#!J)#!
J)#"m$A`J)#"1@5!a-$!a0L`J990")#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)%3J)#!J)#!J)(`0I#!J)&4PE#iJ+cNa)#Jb-6)T)$Bj0L!d0MNc)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"C)#!J)#!JI!em)#!J8e9#8N&1-$&!F'p`E@&TE#jYC@3ZERP
e,Q9NG5!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"m$3dU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0$9P[G5"MEh9XC#"dFRNJ8Qp
LCA*d)%*XB@YP)'pb)%T[D'iJ4fpcC@aTEQ8JBA3J98*$)'PZ)&CKEQ0[GACPFL`
JBQpdD#"KFQ8J$AGTG'JJG'KP)%4PF'&bG'ePER3JEfBJ@Qp[E'pRH5iJ$3d04R*
[E6SJ4fpbC'pZ)&*[BQ9bG(0[EL!mC'GPFN"KDAJa,R9[G(4KGf%ZBf%q$3dU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LS0$8Y
PGQPZ1Je"G#"XBA0d)(PPBA*c)%&63L"MEfjQCA*PEQ0P)'&d)&0dB@jQEh*N)(0
[E@8JF'9[F'aP)(0`EfYP)#KTEQ0XG@4TEQFJ$9*[BQ9bG#"'G@aX+5"KBQpeG#"
dD'8JG'p`D@0c)(P[G5"SB@3JE'PcG'9N,L!J6fjP)("bCA0PER4KG'P[EL"hBA-
J$A4TG'aPC#`J)P0hD@eYD@jR)'ePBfKKEQPMFb"[CL"dD'8JFfYTF'TKBfXJG(9
ZB5)JBRNJ8QpLCA*d)&0SB@4hD@0V)!e[CL"dD'8J8f0bDA"`Fb"*ER0dDA4eG'P
[EL"[CL"2Bf9KEQpRFQ&`D(NZ)#"**fdJEQpd)(0eFQ8JD@BJD'8SG'KPH5NJ$@P
c)'&QCQaTBA4PC#"hDA4S)'%JG@jTGQ9bFfPdH5iJ)%eTCfKd)'*P)(G[FR4S)'%
JBfKPBfXZ$8G[Ef3JE(9MDbi0)%GKFRNJ5'9TFf80+bdY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5 d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5dY,5dY,5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY+`em4f&bH5"%,L")C@PcC5`J8'JZ4#iJ)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)'GND'9TFf9!BQ9ZG'aPH5j9EQPf6QpbG 'K$EbjPC(9m$Aa
"Fh0[BfPKG'8J8(*[CQ9cFfpb)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#"`D'pZC6SJ)$Nh-#dc06%Y-6Fc1(`0I&0MD'p[E#"[CL",D@jPFfP
[E'pRH5!Q)&"SHA0TBf&X)%9NG@0KG'P[EL!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!JCQ&i1L!
J16F`,6-e-5da0cBbI!em9@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"1Eh*dD'9bEL"$Efa[FQ&NEb!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J4h*PC@aPH5`J3 dmJ1$!f-cPm$5X
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5dY,5dY,5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5X0$5SU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd04'9KF L",CACTEL`0)#!
J55"KE5"QD@jTFfKTEQFJGA!JEANJ8'K%)'&d)&&eC@9Z*h-J9@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"
TEL"#D@pYC@0SB@jTBh-J)%*99#"*)!eKE5"K)%4eDf8J95iJCh*KC#dY55"bC@G
eE'&bE(NJFQ9MC@PfC5"dD'8JB@aeE@jT)#"YB@FJB@jN)(4SCA*P)(GKFb"K)!e
QB@jdBA0dD@-JBA*dD@0XC5"TEL"dD'&d)'&LEh9d)'%JH@9KFL"KCfmJB@*[GA3
JG'KP)(*PB@aXH5"RFQ9KG#"hEh*V)!eLC@PZCb"NEfjP)'PZ)'*TEfePBfKKEQP
MFbpPGQpXGA4TEfjKFRNJBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c,fa[Bf&[E@pdD@pZ)'pQ)!eKFA9
KG'PM)(0`C@0TCA-Y,8NRE5"cGA*P)(4SC5"KE(9YEQNJEfCQD@0P)(G[G@aN)'*
P)'&LE'8JG'mJCf9d)'Pd)'C[FL!0H@pe,L!J4(9VC5"TFb"K)(*PB@aXH5"QG@i
JF'aKBf8JG'p[,#"LH5"dD'8JGf&j,L!J4fp[C#"XG@0V)3d04fmJ3QaeC5"%CAC
TE(-04@jR*fFJ3faKFh-JEfBJ1$B0$3PqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRj
qIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIJd*5fPYB Q9bE(NJ35iJ4(G
jCA)X)%dZ8bi*#80XD@jTBf&X)%ePBfKKEQPMFb"(FQpeF!d*4(GjCA*!688Z8A9
PC@jc95j$B3N*6@9MD'&ZD@0KE#"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZC`dJ)#!J)#!J)'KdG(!k,bp
MEfjZ,QeP,R&eC@9ZFh8ZBf%[C(GjCA)[C(GjCA)ZD(4Y#3d*#9&eC@9Z*h-J9@j
TGQ9bFfPdH5`J5fPZCh0dEfiX)%0KEQ&NB3d*IRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRj
qIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRi0$ 5SU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ Jd05f9fD@ik$@0
SC@0V)'peG#"&C(GTEL"%C8e[ER3JBA3J8h3J4R*KEQ0TFb"BBACTCA)JD@iJ6Qp
fB5"6BfpdD@%X$3eSG(4`1Lm[DR9XD@9d,R0dCRJZBf%[F'9[F'aP,fCKBbpPC'9
YEfjd,f*TEfePBfKKEQPMFbeXB@)ZD(4YE!d0)'&ZC#"KE(0[)&4[E5"%B@jTC@`
JBA3J95iJ9f&cD'PZCh4[EL!SDR9cG#"hEfiJB5"0B@0"FR4SGA)JCQ9XE'phFfK
TF#NX$89XDATKBQ9dD#"#FQ&TEQ9bC#"KG#"96@&cFbiJ)%K[Gf9fCA)X)'PZ)(4
SC5"PEQ3X)%*PFQYPE'9j)'Pc)(P[GA)JBQ9cG!eLCA3Z)$ST$3e*EL"KC'4TG'P
[EL"dEb"'G@aX,#",Ef9SE#"dD'9bC5"TFb"KE(0[)%eTBfKPB@`J4'PMDfPZFfp
Z)(GSEb"cG(9ND@9c$@CXD@GSG#"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-X)%0XB@PbC5"'BA*XCAN
JGfK[)(0dG@4TCA-JG'9bFQ9cG(*TB@`JE'pMEfe[G'P[EJeLD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-
JBA-JGf9XE#"KFb"YHA0PE'BZ)#"*)'&Y)'4[D@jR)'e[FQ8JBfpYF'&bBA4TGQ8
JFh4eCQBJG'KKEL"YH3ehC@)JF'&RC5"cBAPc,L!J3fKPCA4KD(-X)("bEf*RD'p
bEL"KER4PE'p`C5`JC@aPF'KKER4c)'9dBbi0$@KdG(!k,bpRBA*ZC A3ZBQ9bDf9
XCANZC@4e1MJ`,hjSBQ*TEfeiE#m0$9*[C'GPFL",FQ&Y$3dU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0$ 8KT)%YPGQPZ,!d
055"NEfiRG#"VEQph)'PQ)(P[G5"SBACP)(4KE'YPC#"hDA4S)%eKFQXJ4'9ZERN
JEfBJ8h4KEQC[FQ3Z)#"*)(CTFfPdC@3JD'PY$@%JBfpeF'aP)'pQ)(PPBA*c)'&
REb"KEQ3JG'KTEQXJG'KKG#"SC5Gc)'4[D@jR)'CKFf0TEQ&dD@jR)(G[FQXJGfP
dD#"dD'80BQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c,fCXG@PN)'ePBfKKEQPMFb"[CL"cC@%JEh*RB@j
TFfec,L!J5'8RFb"K)(CPFRNJEQPMC5"RGANZ)#")DA-0E'&L)'Pc)'PZ)&"KBfP
QD@-J4h*[GQ8X)'jPH(3JG'mJ6@pZG'9bCANX)'TeFh3JC'phEL"dD'8JFh4bC@9
d)'CbEfdJG'KP$8e[ER4PFQ9j)%*KH5""FA9KFQPeE5iJ)%Pd*h-JB5"LC@&eG'P
QG@`JBA*PB5"dEb"fDA0TG#pXDACP,LiZGfpbG'JJE'p[DfPZC`eTER4[,Jd05Q9
ZERNJ8'&fE'pfD@-X)&"S,N3Z)&!Z45i06@PZEQ9KF'pXDA-X)%eTEQjPFfpdB3e
`BACX-$!`18"REfaN,R4M,R9YELjPC(80$5SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd04bGNBANJ5f9fD @iX$9P[G5"YD@G
SG#"XD@YP)(4[)'0[ER4KBh3J4()J6@PVC5"#C@jZCA4d,#"K)'0[E'aPB@GeC5"
[CL"YD@jP)'&d)&4SC3e9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)&&eC@9ZFfaKEQ3X)'pb)'&d)'a
PBA0d)'a[EfXJBA3JEh9b)&GPBL"`B@GP)'C[FL"YEh*P$@PZCQpbE@&dD@pZ,L!
J6@PVC5"SBA-JB5"`BA*dD@0eE'&b)'PZG'9bCA0d)'PZ)'eKFQPZC5"[FQGKEQP
cEA-X)(4SC3eeEQPfCA*cDA4j)'KKFb"K)(*PFf9KFQ0S)(0dBA4TEfiJBA3J5'9
bEfiJ5A0XB@jN)(4[Gf&bC(-JG'KP)(0[GA4SCA*Z)'9ZC!e[CL"dD'8J4h*PBA3
JBQ&bFQPPFL"5C@9Q,#"KEQ3JG'KPFQ8JDA-JB@acEb"K)%0PER4bC5"[CL"0BA*
TEQ8J8f0TC@jMC5i09Q&eCfKKEJd0$9CKG@GSB@iJ5fP`F'9bFb"3D%304R9ZBh4
TEfjKE#"0GA0MG@a[FfYPE'9dB@`J3@jKG'pYH5"(FQpeF!e%CA"KFR4YC@jd)'p
Q)%&ZBA4[E@PMB@`J8f0TC@jMCA-09'KP)&9ZDACPFR0TG(NJEfBJ8A9PC@jcE'&
ZC#!J0$!h-Je"99088N&-58%09QpTBf8Y6@&TE#!V0M%J+$!T0b!c-cBe-MF`0!e
'39JJ)#!J)#!J)#Xf-5!S-#Nh)$-c0M8a-MNj$88YE@&TE#!J)#!JGLjVDA"`CA*
c3'eKD@aLEhJZGA%ZEhSZBA809eGA)&9ZDACPFR0TG(NJ6'pMBA4TEfiJ)'KdG(!
k,bphGhFZGA%ZEhSZBA8[D'pYC5jSG'eX$9GA9b"%CA"KFR4YC@jd)%a[Bf&dD@p
Z)#d0D(4dF$S[,h&YC@-ZD'9bFh4[ELjeF5j[HLjKG5p%CA"KFR4YC@jdFbp"EQ&
dEfeTBf&XAe0MD@9ZBf9c,bpSEfeP,QKdE@`0$5SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd08Q8JH@peF L"bCA&eCA0d)'C
[FL"TEQC[)'pZ)'*TEfePBfJJ8'K%)("bEfGbB@eYCA-JEfiJBQP[E@0S,@`X)(4
bH5!0BfpZG'&MG'PZCcS0$9"bEfBJ6@01C@PX,8&XCAKKEQ4PFL`J4'9`G#"[CL"
#D@pXEfGj,#"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%aPC@4c,#"-C@9NFb`J$99,,L!J)'KdG(!
k,bphGhFZE'9PC(-ZB@-ZG@X[BQP[E'pRH5pRFQpeF(-[BQP[E@9MD#jSG'eX$3d
05'p`C5"dD'Pc)'KPE("c,#!J$8jPD@`0$84b)%jPD@`J6@9cFf9ZCf9b$80PER4
bC5"QEh)JFh4eC'PPFb"TEL"3D(PcD@0KE#!J)#!J-&mJ)#!J)#!J)#jIAepIAbi
J)#!J$89NG@0KG'P[EL"KEQ3J8h"[FR4c)&0MD@9ZBf8J)#!J)#!m)&aF)#!J)#!
J)#FJA$![)#FJ)#!J)#!J)'m09@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"-C@9NFb!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J,eaI)#!J)#!J)#!J6b!J)#!J)#!J)#![A`e-C@9NFb"-8c)J18T8)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)'pF)#!J)#!J)#!J)$`J2L!J) #!J)#!J+#!TA#i
098X0$94PE$SJ+c3d)#J`+6%a-b!b-c-e-$Jd)#"'BAJk+c3d)#J`+6%a-b!b-c-
e-$Jc)%8Y6@&TE$SJ6Lj0CA0cC@jRCA*!6'9PC(-ZB@-ZG@X03f9ZG(*P)%K[E@8
J8'&RC6SJ)#"SG(4`1Lm[GhGh,QaPC@4c,Q&M,R9V,h0`Eh*dFepcBfPPEQ0P,`d
0+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U$3e%C@&b)%YPGQPZ,!d0)#!J)#!J)#"0H5"MEfaXC@&RG@8J8'&dFQPMDb"$FQ&
REb"QEh*hBA*NC@3JH@peFL"aG@9bH5"dEb"YC5iJ9f8JD'&fC5"K$A"bEfGbB@d
JD'9bC5"KG#"$BA0P)&GPFh4PFQiJ8Q9cCA*fC5"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)(4SBA3JH@p
e)'eTCfKd)(GKER3JG'mJ$@&NC#"dEb"jEh9b)'aTFh3Z)%4b,L"$FQ&REb"KEQ3
J55"hEh*V)'pZ)(4SC5"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-JEfBJG'KP)'*eBf0KE!eYBA0c)'p
Q)(4SC5"QC@9ND@jR)'&`F'&bBA4eFb"[CL"dD'8JE@&bD@jP)'e[E'aeFf-J3A"
XHA0TB5"MB@aTCQpbEQPMB5i05@iJEfjP)'pQ)'peFL"PBA*XD@9b)("eBQaTBf&
dD@pZFb!S3QP[E'pRD@0KE#"$H@*PFQjPG'PMFb!f0cSd-$-Y0$%e,!da16Nb+5"
hC5"PH'&YD@jPC#"dD'8JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)'pQ)'&Z)'9iB@e`E'8JEfBJB5"
YGA0MG@aKFL"SH@4bEh0dBA3X$@%JG'pZCh9P,L"8D'Pc)(GKFb"K)("bCA"KFQ&
dD@pZ)'C[FL"K)'e[FQ8JC'9dB@PXC@3JFh4eC(NJEfBJG'KP)'YTEQ9YBA4TBh-
0B@jN)'YTEQ9dD@0c)'pQ)(4SC5"LG@0MB@`JE@&cFb"[CL""F'ajFfPK,L"AC5"
SBACP)'j[Gb"MD'&bB@0dCA*THQ9N)(4SC3eVD@jPE@&dD@0c)'pQ)(4SC5"LG@0
MB@`JE@&cFb"TEL"TER4KBh3X)'*PD'&fD@jR)'&ZD@eKE(-X)'&c)(GPE'`JBA-
0C'9cBh*TBQPZCb"TEL"NCA4KD@`JG'KP)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMB@`JF(*[F'9bG'P
PFb"[CL"[EQ8JEfBJG'KP)'eeFf0XCA-JEfB0G'KP)'*eBf0KE#"YBA0c,L"AD'&
d)'4TFh4TEQGeDA0SCA-JEh9b)(G[FQXJCR*[E5"dD'&d)'pQ)'eKERNJEh4SCA*
c,#"*$A4SD@jV,#"TFb"dD'&d)(GP)'&bC5"KE(0[)(G[FQYTEQFJEh9d)(4SC5"
NCA4KD@ac)'pQ)(4SC5"ZCA9bB@`JBfpZG(*[E!e[CL"dD'Pc)(0dFR9MG(9bC5`
JFfmJG'KKG#"hC5"MB@iJCAK`E'pbC5"dD'8JD@jdCA*KBh4TEfjc)'*PG(GPC@i
JEQ9eFQ&X$@0[ER4bEf`JB@jN)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"TEL"KEL"PH("PFQPYC@j
dB@aXH5"dFQ&MG'&LE'8JFhPcG'9Y,L"*CL"jEh80BA*P)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3X)(P
[G5"MB@iJE'p[Db"KG#"+,L"1CA9bEh"SHA0TEf`J0c8k-6-`15`J-6Nj0L`JB@j
N)'%0F'&`CA)JEfiJG'KP)'PZ)(CTGQmJDfPZC@eKG'PMFb"TFb"MEfjNDA4TEfj
KE'aj)'&MBf9`G'9N)'*j)%SZ)'9iF#i03QP[E#iJ$5!J)#!J)#!J4()J3h*KCfm
JDA-JB5"YC@eLCA)JEfBJG'KP)%4PF'&bG'ePER3JEfBJ3QP[E@9ND@0KE#"&EQG
TEQ9PFQPZCb`0B@jN)'Pc)("KFR3JEfBJG'KP)%&`F'aTC@3J6Q9eFQ&X)%0[ER4
bEf`JE'&L,L")DA-JE@&UEh)JFQ9cC@&bBfJJCQpMGA-0DA-JG'KP)'4PGQ9XEh"
YC@jd)'pQ)'e[C'9XFb"[CL"dD'8JEA9cBh9XBA4eFQ8JB@jN)'*TEfePBfKKEQP
MFb"[CL"SG@eKER-JCQpb)(4SC5"`GA*`Eh0P)'pQ)'4PGQ9XEh"TEQFJC@CQC@0
dDACP)("bEh4[BfpXFb"QEh)JCR9ZBh4TEfjKE#"PE'9MG(*TBf&X)(0dD@eeE'&
dD@pZ,JdJ)#!J)#!J)%NJB@dJB@acEb"`BA*d)'pQ)'%JBfpXE'&LEh*KG'PfC5"
RFQpeF#"SCA*P,#"SC@&NC@3JBRNJ8Q&ZC(NJ3Q9PFJeTEL"dD'8J4'9`BA*dE@9
ZG#"[CL"$Efe`GA4PFL"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZCb"KEQ3J8f0TC@jMC5`JGfKTBfJJD@j
ME(9NCA-08QpRCA)J8A9TEQiX)'%JF(*[CQ9cFfpb)'PZ)%ePBfKKEQPMB@`JB@j
N)%&PFQpcF'&MC5"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZCb`JB@jN)&*[H3e5DA4kE@&ZEL`JB5"`FQp
QCA0cEh)JD@iJ3QP[E'pRH5iJ9f8JBA*P)'4PGQ9XEh"TEQFJCQaPH'PLE'8JD'9
iBA"[C!ebEf*[G(-JGfK[Ff8JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)'&ZC#"ZCA9bB@`JBfpZG(*
[E#"KFQ8JBQ&cC@3JEfiJG'K[Ff8JEfBJG'KP$8&YCA*TBf&Z)'0[BfYbEf&MD#i
0)#!J)#!J)#""EQpdD'9b)("PFR0[EL"jEh8JE@PRD(3JGf&ZG#"dEb"MEfjdB@0
d)'Pc)%*TE'`J5h*TFh4KEL`JBA3098064#iJ5'8JB@jN)'KTF b"MEfaXC@&RG@9
c)'&bC5"hEh*VD@jR)'peG#"dD'8JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)'pQ)(4SC5"XC@9MD#`
0GfKTBfJJDA-JB@j[G'KPFL"cHA0dC@dJGfK[Ff8JEQ9eFQ&X)'0[ER4bEf`JDA-
JF'&bG'PMG@aKFQaj)(4bB@0dB@*XC3edEb"NCA4KD@aPC#"KEQ&XHA0TFbiJ5'P
c)'9YB@PX)'&NC(*PFh-JDA-JGfYbDA0dB@j!G@0cC#jPC(8Z$5!J)#!J)#!J@@p
e)'eTCfKd)'&XFfmJGf&ZG#"dEb"MEfjdB@0d)&0dC@iJ4h*TE'aZCA)X)'&d)(4
SC5"%CA"d)'pQ$8jPGA*[Ff0TC@jMCA-JD@iJG'KP)%YKFQpXD@jcDf%J5@jcG'P
dGA4P,#"6G'pMDfK[E'dX)&0hC@4PELiJ5'8JDA-0BfpXE'&LEh*KG'PZCb"hDA4
S)'PZGQ9cG'PRBA4[FR-JGfK[)(0dG@4j)(4SC5"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-JEfBJG'K
P$@aKEA"bCANX)'&ZEh4SCA)JFhPcG'9Y)(4bB@0dB@*XC5"dEb"NCA4KD@aPC#"
ZCA9bB@`JB@jKE(PcCA-Z$5!J)#!J)#!J5'p`C5"dD'Pc)'KPE("c,L"CEh8JE@P
RD(3JC@jUEhNJFQ9KC'PZCb"K)'0SBA"dCA)J55"hFQpdC5"hDA4S$@ej)'0[E'a
PB@GeC5"5B@jNB@aX)%*PCA)X)#*1CA9bB@`JB@jN)("PFQP`D'9bB@`JC(PZB@e
TBh-JBA-J$@4PG'9bE@PZB@jdFb"[CL"`BA4dCA*ZC@3JE@pdEh)JBQ9SBACTEh)
L,#"hD'PMD#"TFb"TEL"K)'*[EfXJC@4TG'9N)'*j$84KEL"(BA*NEQ9b,#!L9'K
P)%jPGA*[BQP[E'pRH5"[CL"1CA9bB@`J6Q9dGfpbDh-L,#"0593J8(*PFh-X)$%
j16-Z$8NJGfpeE'3JB@acEb"LC5"SBA"`H5"dEb"cC@jN)(P[G5"bCA"bD@jdFb"
[CL"bC@aPGQ&ZG#"KFR4TBfaPFb`JD@BJ$AP[G5"hCA*P)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3Z)!d
0)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J5'PXE'9X)%0SD@9X$5!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)%&cFfpMD@&dC5"3FQpQCA0cEh)0)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J3QP[E'pRH5"KEQ3J6Q9
eFQpcBfPPEQ0P$5!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)%0KFf8J9f9cG'9bEL"5CA0PFRCP)&9ZDABZ$5!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) %0XCACPE'&ZC#`
J6dJJ0$3a-$BY0c!i-!d0F'K[EQ8k)$)a0L!Y)$-f1#!Y)$-i0$B04N&B1L!b-6B
J,5!c0MJJ,5!d0MFb$@9YB@PX1L"SDQ0!F'mZBhGbG5jPC(80$5SU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ Jd05f9fD@iJ,3e
*)'&Y)'%JCQ&MG@adH5"YC@eLCA)JBA3JG'KP)%0PER4PFL"QEh)J3QP[E@9ND@0
KE#"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZCb!S3d*045NJBA3JG'KP)&9ZDACPFR0TG(NJEfBJ5f9ZG(9
MDhNZ)#"8D'8J3d*045"SBA-JFf9fCA*KE#"QB@0eE(4j)'ePE@*PFR-JD@jdCA*
PFh4PC#"TEL"ZCA9bB@`JBfpZG(*[E#"cHA0dC@ec)'&ZC#"hC5"SBACP)'0XEh0
P)(4TCA-JGfPdD#"`C@p`E'8JD@iJG'KP)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"`FQpRFQ&Y)'P
Z)(4SC5"%CA"d,L"[CL",D@jPFfP[E'pRH5!Q)%KPB@adD#"3FQpYEh4TEfiZ)#"
"E(4SEh9RD#"YEh0d)'pQ)(4SC5"YEh4[FL"MEfjdFQpX)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"
hEh*V)'KKFb"LC@9Z)'pZ)'KeE@&ZFb`JFfpYC5"[CL"dD'8JEQ9eFQ&X)'0[ER4
bEf`JF'9[F'aP)'4[)(4SC@Pb)(G[FQXJEfiJB@jTE@&XFb!SE'&YF(*PH5`JFQ&
dFb`J,LiT,L!J55"dD'PZDb"jEh8JE@PRD(3JCQPZC#"dD'8JFQPRD(3JE@Pi)'p
Q)'j[ELeSG@eKEL"ZCA9bB@`JBfpZG(*[E#"KEQ3JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)'C[FL"
dD'8JDfPZC#"[CL"hEh*V)(4SBA3JH@pe)'&bC5"TER4PFQ9cG'9N)'PZ,L!J3fK
PBfXJEh9d)'peFL"SEfeP)("KCf8k$3PhGhFZG@Yj,Q9NG5p54e-[3d*043eKEQ3
JBQ8JD@iJG'peBfJJ+(GTG'JJE@8JEh)JEh4SCA*c)'&d)%0#688T)'PQ)(P[G5"
hEh9XC#"XD@YP)'e[FQ8JD@jQEh*YBA4TEfiZ$3e+D@eYH5""BQ*KF`d0AepIAep
IAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIA epIAepIAepIAep
I$80PER4PFL"QEh)J3QP[E@9ND@0KE#"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZCb!J)#!J)'&LBQ&c3("
[F#jeDhNZC@4e$9GPEQjPFLe(FQ9Z)&*PFf9KFQ0S)%aKBL`J8QpcC5"6G#iJ)#!
J)&4PE#!J0M!f,6)e0bdd-MBa$94SC5"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%YPER4eBfYj)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)%CKH#!J0M!f,6)e0bda1$8f$8aPH'PZCh4[EL`J5eNJ)$3`06!
f,6!`0c!0$5SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+Jd05f9fD@iX$3e6Eh9ZC(-JE'PVC5"jEh8JD'&fC5"K)("bCA4dH5"
REfpN)'PNC@%JGfKKG#"jEh8JBA*P)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3JD@iZ$9P[G5"YD@GSG#"
hB@jd)(4[)'&NC#"dD'9cC5"dEb"dD'8JE'PcG#d0$80SD@0KCfmJ+%&ZC(NJ3QP
PGf9ZCA)T$8*bEhGZ)#K6G'9fC5"(BA4PFhNX)%FZ45iJ4fpcE'ph,#"KEQ3J8fK
KFQpZ)&0hBA*dHLN03R*TG'PcD#"$EfaeE@*TB5!S8QpLCA*d)%*XB@YP)'&ZC#"
+EfKZ)%G[FfaTEQ8T$9"PEQiJ+%aKFR*j)&*[E@8T$8j[FR4SC@&cG'9bEL!S8QP
MD'&bC#"0BA*cD#N03Q9bDf9XCANJ+%eTDf8J4'PMDfPZFfpZ,#"5Ef4RCA)J5h*
KE5`J3faKDA*P)%CKFQaPH5`J3QpL)%CeE'`X)%eTE@NJ5fpPD '`T$8e[ER4KEQ%
J+%YPEL"%D@&X+3e-C@9NFb!S4h*PBA3J3R*TG'&TELNJ+&)Z)%eM6Q9TE#""E'a
PH'&ZC'9b+3e93b"*FRCTEQ8J+%GPEh*RC5"-BA9NCA)X)%&XBQ9bG#"#C@jZCA4
d,#"#Ef)J5QpcCA"SFfpZ+3e6Bh*TF("c)#K5Ef*PFR3J8fKKC(GTBfXT$99dB@J
J+%4KGQ8J3f&bFQPPFLN08h3Z)%CbB@jMDA-J@'&fD@9b)#K$B@jKC'%T)#K&C(G
TEL"%C8e[ER3T$80[FQjPE'`J+%T[D'iJ3Q9bG(*KE5N08A9PC@jcE'&ZC#!S3A9
cG(*KE'PK+5!S4f9bG'TKEL"&G(4PE@%X)%eTBfKKC@`J3Q9ZEQ9dG#N0$94SDA-
JDA-JBRNJEQmJE@9KER-JB@aX)'pQ)(4SC5"bCA0PBA*MD'9bFb"TEL"dD'8JBA*
PBA-JH@pe)'ePER4TEfjPC#`JDR9cG!edD'8JEfjPFb"hDA4S)(GSEh0P)(G[FQX
J55"KE5"QB@eTE'PKFLiJ)&P[G5"MB@iJB@0MCA0c)(GPBL"`B@GPFb"dEb"YEh0
d$@pQ)(4SCA0P)("PEh"XC5"fD@%JEANJ9A0PCR9X)%aTEQYc)("KCf8JBA3k$@K
dG(!k,bpRBA*ZCA3ZBQ9bDf9XCANZC@4e,hjSBQ*TEfeiE#pNC Q9bFQPc,h9cC@C
eE#jSG'eX$3eREfpN)'aeBfXX$@4Q$3dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5dY,5dY,5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY$84KEL"'CA*bDA-03QP[E@9MD'&ZD@0
c)%aKBQpbBA4[FRN09@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"$B@aTCQpbEQPK)'&d)%*PFQYPE'9
j$6%`-b")BA*YEfi03Q9bDf9XCANX)%0")#!j0$Fb-!eNCQ9bFQPc3(9ME'PZDc)
ZBQ9bDf9XCANZC@4e$@KdG(!k,bpRBA*ZCA3ZBQ9bDf9XCANZC @4e,hjSBQ*TEfe
iE#pNCQ9bFQPc,`d0+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU$3e%C@&b)%YPGQPZ,!d*3A-JH@pe)'eKC'8JEQpdC5"[CL"
698jC)&0dEfjj)%*bEfpV)'PZ)(P[GA)JFQ9MC@jd)(0PBA*MD#!J$@C[FL"LD@p
YC@0SB@jTBh-JF(*[Ch*KEA-X)%NJGfpeE'3JE'PVC5"dEb"bCA0`EfjN)(4[)(P
[GA)JFQ9aG@9cG#!J$@C[FL"YEh*P)'PZCQpbE@&dD@pZ)(*PCf&bC'PZCb"dD'8
JBfpbFQ9MG#"MD'pTBf8JEfBJG@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"dEb!J$@0[ER4TER9P)(P[GA)
JCh*KC(9KG'8JFh4eC'PPFbi0#90dEfjj)%*bEfpV)'KKFb"UGA0d)(*PBf9ZG'a
j)'4PGQ9XEh"PC#"K)'GbB@4eBA4P)("bEfGbB@dJD@iJ)!e#D@pPEQGTEQ9PFQP
ZCb`JFh"[ER0[FQ9N)'PZ)("KFR3JBRNJG'KP)&GSDA4KDf9b)%C[G@jNBA4TEfi
Z)#!J$90dG@4PER4c)'eKH5"YBA4bD@0eE'&dC5"NDA*PBh4XH5"TER4[)(4SC5"
`FQpRFQ&Y,#"[FL"TER4[)'&ZH5"[CL!J$A4SC5"[G'KPFL"RFQ&NG@&dC5"`FQp
RFQ&YFb"[EL"MB@e`GA-JB@jN)'G[)'pZ)(4[)(4KDf8JG'KP)'0[FQ8J)!eMGA*
bD@0eE(9Y)'PZ)%*TEf9ZCfPZC@9bD@jR,L!J$3d*9'KP)&0dEfjj)%*bEfpV)("
bEfGbB@dJE@&j)'*P)'&Z)'PNC@&X)'0SEfPMC5"QEh)JH@pe)'C[FL!J$A0PGQ9
bB@`JFQ9KFfpZFbiJ)%CTFR0d,#"dD'8JBfpbC5"MGA*bD@0eE(9Y,#"TEL"`BA*
dD@0eE'&b,#!J$8*045de-$%Q-L`JG'KP)'CTFR0d)(4hEb"MEh9bFf9c)'PZ)(4
SC5"`FQpRFQ&Y,#"TFb"fCA*j)'eeBfJJ)!eNDA*PBh4PC#"dEhGKFQ3JC'9cBh*
TBQPZCb"dD'8JCQpbBf9c)(4SBA3JC(*TGQ8JBf9XE(9XBA)JB@jN)#!0E h*RB@j
TFfeKE#"NCACPE'p`E@9ZG#"KEQ3JE@pbF'K[E'pRD@-JB@4KF(4KG'P[ELiJ)%N
JBQ9XD@9fC5"dD'Pc)'Pc)#!0GQ9bH5"ND@CQCA*PER3JG'KKEL"hD'&d)(P[G5"
hD@aX)'CTEQ3JD@iJE@pcG#"`FQpRFQ&YFbiJ)&0PBfpZC#`JB5!J$@aKFQGP)'j
eE@*PFL"[CL"dD'8JCQ&MG@adH5"TEL"dD'8JF(*[Ch*KE5"SCA*P)'&d)&0dEfj
j)%*bEfpV)'&bC5!J$A"bD@jMDA"KE'aj)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3JD@iJCR9ZBh4TEfj
KE#"YEh*`D'pXEfGj,L!J4QPZB@aXH5`J8h4[ERNJ)!e#FQp[Db`JBA-J55GY)(0
eFQ8JH@pe)'&bC5"KGf&bC5`JD'&c)'%JF(*PE@PPFQ8J6@&bD@jP)&0MD@9ZBf9
c)#!0Ch*KC(9KG'8JF(*[Ch*KE5iJ$3d*5@BJH@pe)(G[G@aN)'aTDf8JCR9bG'K
PFL"TEQC[FQeKG'P[EL"[EL"dD'Pc)("bEfGbB@dX)'pb)#!0GfpeE'3JE'PVC5"
dEb"fDA0TG#"dD'8JBf&YF(9c,#"`E'9KFf8JCQ9PE#"QFQ9P)(4[)'9YB@PX)'p
b)'GTGQ8JB5!J$@0KE'`Z)#!0$3P8D'&ZDb"jEh8JCQpb)(P[GA)JD@jdCA*PFh3
Z$3e,C@iJ6@0-C@pN,#"3D#j%,Je$GA*bD@0eE(9Y)%4TFQ9MG'pb$9"bEfGbB@d
JD@iJ3QP[C@jRD@jPCA*TEQF08e91@5"6G'pZH5"#FQp[D`de-6BY0$3d,6-d1$F
0$5SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+Jd05R9cG#"K)'CPGb"hEh*NFb"dEb"XCA3JH@pe)'YZEhFJG'KKG#"dD'8J9@j
TGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"*E'aTEQpTFb"KG#"$D'PMB@G[$@KKFb"K)(0dFQpZCb"1CA9
bEf*TEfa[ChNJF(*[Ch*KE5iJ)%PZ)'&NC'PdD@pZ,#"dD'9bC5"KFQ8JFf9fCA*
KE#"QB@0eE(4j$@PZ)(4SC5"6BfK[Ef`JEfBJ5fPZCA0TEfa[ChNJB@jN)(4SC5"
%CA"KFR4YC@jd)'pQ)%9XC@0dFQPMB@`J4@jRD@jPCA*TEQF0GfK[)'&bC5"TER4
PFQ9cG'9N)'PZ)%*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb`JG'KP)%0[ER4bEf`JEfBJ6@pfC@ePER3
JB@jN)&*[BQpdD@0c,Je*)'0[G@aN)(0PEQ3JH@pe)(0[E@8JC'9dB@PXFb"TCL"
jEh8JGf&ZG'9N,Jd08Q9RBA*NFbe%B@jTC@`J3fpbBfpc$3e'FQpY1L"NBfpbBfp
c3(9TBbjPC(8J+%4KEQPPE#"$Eh*MEh-T$3*e!2AepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIA
epIAepIAer`!!!2[rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!%!2cmr2c
mr2cmr2cmr2cmr2cmr2cmr2cmr2cmr2cmr!!!r2AepIAepIAep IAepIAepIAepIA
epIAepIAepIAjr!$mpIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAep IAe+rRmrrcep3!
!!3!!!&&E!!"4AJ$k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#J"!!!)B!!!!!"J#!!!"!!!!!58!!!%Q!!!#c3!
!!fS!!!0V!!!$G3!!!i%!!!1#!!!%%`!!""3!!!3C!!!%D!!!",3!!!8!!!!&6`!
!"@i!!!@p!!!&b!!!"H%!!!Am!!!'$!!!"PJ!!!DN!!!'d!!!"ZN!!!F!!!!(13!
!"dd!!!G2!!!(MJ!!"jS!!!HR!!!(U3!!"p)!!!IS!!!)%J!!##X!!!K!!!!)33!
!#0)!!!M6!!!)h3!!#A%!!!Q&!!!*RJ!!#E8!!!R+!!!*e`!!#GJ!!!TT!!!+F!!
!#R%!!!UZ!!!+k!!!#b8!!!XQ!!!,C3!!#k)!!![Q!!!,j`!!#r)!!!`L!!!-83!
!$(8!!!b8!!!-P3!!$5B!!!dR!!!0@`!!$Bd!!!f1!!!0M`!!$CX!!!fF!!!0d3 !
!$G)!!!hC!!!0fJ!!$HF!!!hh!!!0q!!!$SN!!!k+!!!1N3!!$ T)!!!l5!!!1d`!
!$YB!!!lA!!!1kJ!!$ZX!!!mB!!!24!!!$f`!!!qN!!!2T3!!$ md!!!rQ!!!2rr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lq`!!!!3!!!!!!!!!!'-!!!rr!!!3!!!!%!%!!"!5!!!3)`!!%$F!!""9!!!3E3!
!%)X!!"#P!!!3Z3!!%-d!!"$H!!!3h`!!%A!!!"&a!!!4H!!!%AN!!"'f!!!4r!!
!%N%!!"+,!!!5V`!!%V!!!"+e!!!5YJ!!%dF!!"0)!!!69!!!%e8!!"15!!!6c!!
!&!B!!"4!!!!8J!!!&,B!!"6b!!!9,!!!&@B!!"@)!!!9L3!!&FJ!!"B$!!!@3`!
!&Rd!!"E"!!!@r!!!&cX!!"GH!!!AA`!!&fJ!!"GT!!!AI3!!&k)!!"I#!!!Ad!!
!&p%!!"KL!!!BB`!!''d!!"KZ!!!BX3!!'2i!!"P+!!!CN3!!'Gd!!"S-!!!D$3!
!'Mi!!"T[!!!DG3!!'`B!!"X(!!!E%J!!(#8!!"`f!!!F2`!!(%8!!"a'!!!FIJ!
!(,B!!"cZ!!!G*J!!(9i!!"f@!!!GcJ!!(Fm!!"jJ!!!HB3!!(U`!!"l0!!!HcJ!
!(Xm!!"lp!!!HrJ!!(im!!"q3!!!!(jF!!"rH!!!J)r[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lq`!!!!3!!!!!!!!!!'-
!!#!M!!!JD3!!),!!!#$T!!!Jp!!!)3!!!#&3!!!KS!!!)I!!!#*!!!!LN!!!!#,
J!!!Li3!!)h)!!#0c!!!MI`!!)mN!!#34!!!N@3!!**i!!#6R! !!P*3!!*5B!!#8
e!!!P4`!!*8J!!#@#!!!PY3!!*H)!!#B9!!!Q2!!!*RB!!#Ch! !!R#!!!*`N!!#F
3!!!R6!!!*dd!!#H-!!!RM3!!*pB!!#JI!!!S*`!!+#J!!#K[!!!SY3!!+3!!!#N
p!!!T2J!!+@F!!#PS!!!TG!!!+A8!!#S'!!!U"`!!+K%!!#S5!!!UAJ!!+UJ!!#V
c!!!V2!!!+iJ!!#Z1!!!VM`!!+kS!!#["!!!VfJ!!+pX!!#aX!!!XE3!!,(S!!#c
!!!!Y"!!!,8S!!#f9!!!YhJ!!,HB!!#hR!!!Yk!!!,I`!!#iP!!!Z4`! !,QS!!#j
d!!!ZN3!!,Ui!!#l8!!![#`!!,b8!!#pY!!![EJ!!,rm!!$!!!!!`43!!-&%!!$"
5!!!`P`!!-0!!!$$4!!!`d[[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lq`!!!!3!!!!!!!!!!'-!!$$5!!!`j3!!-1S!!$$
V!!!`r3!!-6B!!$&d!!!aXJ!!-I)!!$(e!!!apJ!!-NB!!$+"!!!bJJ!!-a-!!$-
8!!!c)!!!-b%!!$0U!!!cXJ!!-rX!!$4%!!!dL`!!008!!$8L!!!eE!!!0E)!!$A
p!!!f4J!!0Sm!!$EC!!!h)!!!0f8!!$HU!!!hX3!!0rX!!$K$! !!ij`!!16)!!$P
i!!!j`J!!1JF!!$T1!!!kBJ!!1UF!!$Vb!!!l13!!1hF!!$Zm! !!m!!!!2%-!!$b
#!!!mbJ!!23N!!$e4!!!pPJ!!2GX!!$ha!!!pmJ!!2Lm!!$jc! !!q[!!!2`F!!$p
3!!!r83!!2fN!!$pr!!!rPJ!!2jF!!%!S!!"!+3!!3$%!!%+)!!"#RJ!!3Zi!!%,
[!!"#q`!!3[`!!%-c!!"$E!!!3k8!!%2H!!"$q!!!3rN!!%5+!!"%L`!!4*)!!%5
6!!"%e`!!43!!!%8"!!"&'3!!48i!!%9r!!"&N3!!4Di!!%Ak!!"'$3!!4MS!!%C
cqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[l!!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!B`!!4R-!!%D0!!"'S3!!4X`!!%EM!!"((!!!4ad!!%G
T!!"(X`!!4q!!!%JC!!")'J!!5#8!!%JS!!")+3!!5&X!!%KQ!!")IJ!!5+-!!%L
Z!!")`J!!50m!!%N0!!"*$J!!5Cm!!%QJ!!"*V!!!5HS!!%S[!!"+G!!!5T3!!%V
9!!",&J!!5eX!!%ZH!!",[J!!5lm!!%[p!!"-2!!!6(`!!%bm!!"0"!!!68S!!%f
2!!"0dJ!!6K8!!%iS!!"1+3!!6QB!!%kX!!"1Y!!!6V8!!%l6!!"1e!!!6ZB!!%l
k!!"2&!!!6b8!!%mb!!"2-`!!6m3!!%r&!!"3%3!!8&`!!&#Q!!"3m!!!84d!!&%
H!!"40!!!868!!&&Eqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[
lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lqr[lq`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!%!!!!!!!!!!"
'!!!!!`!!"`3!%!!3!!S(!!!!!!!!!3!"!0i!!!!!!!"3@`!%!!"4@`!!!3!!!&&
H!#N!!!%!!!!2r`!!)#-!!$$5!!"'F`!!89X!+J!V!#`!,3!Z!!!!!J!$!!3!$3!
1!!m!%!!5!"3!&3!@!"F!)3!L"!!%I!5b"0B&G3@A"QF)-!M(#9%*I3V[#a-H)`!
$!!!!5!")!!!!!!,D!LMriIrK![N#430("5J$r!!#!!!!5!")!!!!!!,D!LJ!!3!
!!'3!!!!"!!%"!3!!!!%R$`!"!!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"S#!!C!C!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pi#r3"D!(#!@J"`J!!!,33J!!!3!"!!%
!!!!!!!!!!!!"!!!!%!K3B@aKG'PZEi!"!3!!!!(,!!!"b`!'J!#!!!!!!FX!!!!
!!%8!!J(9!I`!43!#!3J"r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&[!!!!:

(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)

:#(0eE@dZEA0h!%**6N&08eG%!!!!!'3!!!!!!#$Ffk8Y!!!!#33!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!J!%!!+e6!!!JBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#e5! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"J!!!N!!"J!!!N!#4J!!!!!#4J!!!!!#4
J!!!!!#4J!!!!!#4J!!!1!$*J!!!!!!!!!!!!!$*J!!!!!$*J! !!!!$*J!!!!!$*
J!!!+!$aJ!!!+!!!!!!!!!%CJ!!#E!H*K!!!!!1*K!!!!!1*K! !!!!1*K!!!!!1*
K!!!!!1*K!!!!!1*K!!!!!1*K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1*K!!!d!"CL!!!+!#"L!!!!!#"L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%!"3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4'9KFL"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-
JE'PcG(0PFRCP)'ePE@*PFR-X$3S0#NaKFh3JGf9PDb"8D(9bFf4KH5!S15ma-LN
X)%NJF'pcG'9N)'%JFA9PFRNJB@*[GA3JCh*KC(9KG'8JF(*[Ch*KEA-JD@iJBQP
[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)(4SBA3JGfpeE'3JBQ8JBA"`FQp`FQPKG'8JCQpb)'ej)'PZG'9
bCA0dFbiJ)&GSBA3JCQpXE'phFb"TFb"dD'8JEh*TCfPZB@`JFA9PFRNX)'C[E'a
[Gf9N)'*j)(4SC5"bCA0`EfjcCA-JG'mJC'&dC5iJ)&4SC5"QFQ9aG@9ZBhNJD'&
c)(4KD@aPC#"[CQBX)(0[)%NJCQPRGA*P)%NRE5"cB@CP)(4[)("[Fh3JG'KP)(0
eE@eKFRNJBA3JG'KTFb"`EfPZG#iJ)%NRGQ8JF'&cG'9N)(4SC5"bCA0`EfjcCA-
JG'mJG'KP)'*[C(NJEfBJG'KTFb"PE@&TE#"KEQ3JD@jME(9NC@3JG'KPE5"KFb"
K)(G[FQ3J05ia)'CTE'8JCQpb)(4SC5"YB@-X)'&ZC#"K)(G[FQ3JCQpb)(GTEQ4
[Gh-J-Li`)'CTE'8Z$3T8D'&ZDh-JG'mJB@aX)'pQ)(P[G5"hD'mJFQ9cF'pZC'9
N)#dY)(4SC5"TEQC[FQeKG'P[EL"SBA-JBQ9PEL"fCA*j)(9cC@CeE#`JB@jN)(4
SC5"dEfjP)'pQ)(4SC5"bCA0`EfjcCA-J+'j[Gb"dD'&d)(4SCANRFQ8JB@aX)'P
Z)'pZC5"`E'&MC5NJDA-JC'9XD@GSG'CeE#i0#Jd+D'&fC5"QG@iX$3T,CACTEL"
'E'PMD`d+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+2NKT,!d+2NNRE5"SC@&ND@jR)'C[FL"K)&"S4#"TEL"LD@p
YC@0SB@jTBh-JFh4KFR4TEQFJD@iJG'KP)'CKE'`JEfBJ-6Nj0biJ)%NJGfpZC'9
b$3SqD@BJB@jjBQpNH5"SBA-JD@jQEh*YBA4TEfiJCQpb)'eP)'&LEh9d)'&`F(*
[F(*TBA4P)(9ZDACPFR0TG'PPFbp`FQpRFQ&YFbi0#Mj0H5"eEQ4PFQGbB@4eBA4
P)'4PCh*PC5"TFb"TEL"YBA*TEQ8JBQP[E'pRH5"hDA4S)'&d)'aKG'8JBAGKDf9
ZD@jR)(4[)(4SC3d+2RG[EQ4PFR-JEfBJCQaeD@3JC(PZB@eTBh-JB@jN)(4SC5"
QG@jMG'P[EQ&X)'e[FR"SEfa[ChNJEfBJBA&eBA4TBb"[FQGKEQPcEA-Z$3Sq)%K
PFQ8RFb"hD'&d)%NRE5"XEfpVD@jR)'C[FMS0#MiY)'j[ELeSG@eKEL"LD@pYC@0
SB@jTBh-JF(*[BQaPEA-J+'aTDf8JF(9XFf8JDQ9dG'PZCb`JF'pXH5e`C@4KE#"
XEf0[E@pdD@pZ,!d+2R*[BQpdD@0c+3d+2LdJCR9ZBh4TEfjKE#"YEh*`D'pXEfG
j$3Sq,5"PGQpXGA4TEfjKFRNJE@pbF'K[E'pRH3d+2LdJ99-JEh)JB@*bEf&N$3S
q5'9bC5Gc)(GSBA3J55GfC5"QEh9ZC#"cEb"QBA)X)(4SFQpeCfJJF'9bFfpZB@`
JFQ9QCA*PEQ0PFb"KEQ3JB5"cC@&bBfJJEfB0#MiL3QP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)&G[FQa
N)&GTC'8L)#KSG(4`1Lm[C(*KCfpZ,Q&MB@4TBA8ZBf%[IR"LBA9ND@i[BQP[E@0
S,QKdE@`T1Jd+2LdJ98-J3Q9bDf9XCANJ+%eTE@NJ5fpPD'`JB@jN)&*[BQ9bG#"
'G@aX+3d+2LdJ8h4KEQC[FQ3J+%eKFQXJ4'9ZERNT$3Sq,5"%G@YP)#K6G'9fC@i
J9QpRC@`T$3Sq,5"$Eh*ZC@aX)#dY)#")G@eKEL"3EhGPFL`J3QP[E@9MD'&ZD@0
c,#!Q)&*[BQpdD@0c)%aKBJd+2LdJ8e91@5"6G'pZCAPLFQp[D`d+2Jd+2NNJGfP
XE#"SBA"`D@aj)'0[EA"TE'8JB@jN)(0SBA*P)(4SC5"bCA0eE(4c)'CbEfdJG'K
TFb"aG@9bH5i0#Mj8D'&ZDb"jEh8X$3Sq5f9fD@iJ4QaTBfX0#Mi0#MjIAepIAep
IAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAem0#MjVC ACTEPpQE'PMDd"
dCA*M,Q9NG3d+2P4&8N-J)'KKEQ4c)'pZ)'eKG'JJB@jN)(0MD@9ZBf8JE'9KFQj
TEQF0#Mib-$Bh)%eKFh0KBfKeFf9dG(-J3ACP,Jd+2N0KE@*bD@4RC5`J68%J-$)
a0$!0#Jd++LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU$3S0#NKT)%YPGQPZ,!d+@@pe)'eTCfKd)(GKER3JG 'mJG'KTEQXJB@*
[GA3JG'KP)&9ZDACPFR0TG(NJEfBJ6Q9h)%ePH'PMEbiJ9'KPH5"SBACP)'4[EQ8
JFfp[E5"hEh*V)'pZ)'CeEQ0dD@pZB@`JE@pbF'K[E'pRH5"TEL"dD'8JFf9K)'0
eBh9YBQ9b)#KLH5",EfpL)'9d,L"KE#iT$3T$EfaXC@9Z)%`Z)%CXB@jKCf&Z$3T
2FR4SEh"KC@4TBb"5CA0PBA*MD#"-B@)0#P9ZDACPFR0TG(NJEfBJ6@PMD'PRB@i
0#LKQE'&ZB@GKEN"eE@PMD#jPC(8T$3Sc-6-Y16-f,6)a06F0#Jd++LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU$3T,CACTEL`
0#Jd+3fpbEQ9XE#"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'&XFfmJD'&c)'%J8f0SEfpX)'pQ)&CPG'9
bD@jKFRNJ6@9ND@0TEQ8Z$3T%FLiJ5QpSEL"#CA*dFQ&Y)(4SCA*P)'4[CA-JB5"
XEh3JEfBJB@jTE@&X)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFcX0#QK[Gf9fCA)X)%NJG'KTEQXJE@p
cG#"[CL"SDA-JFQ9cC@&bBfJJD@jfEfafCA-JE'&ZC#"KEQPYB@ac,Jd+$3T"E(0
[)&0MFQP`F(-J5@jcG'PdGA4P)'pQ)%pMC@&ZEfGbBA"SH5!S8dP2+5"KG#"dD'8
J9@jTGQ9bFfPdH3d+EfBJ3f&XD@C[FQjTB5`J8f&Z)%4TC@G[)'KKFb"cEfeP)("
PEh"XC5"hD'mJC'mJBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c$3T[CL"KFA9KG'PM)'&ZD@eKE(-Z)#"
-EfpVD@jR)(4SCA*P)'eTCfKd)'&MG(9KE'aj)'*P)(P[GA)JBQ9cG#"LCA3Z$3S
0#N&NB@dJ5(0TC@J0#LdY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5dY,5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY$3T%CA"KFR4YC@jdFb"[CL"2FR4SEh"KC@4TBh-JB@jN)%*
TEf9ZCfPZC@9bD@jR$3T9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%0KE'PQEh*ZD @%X)&0KEL"%D@9
RE`d+45eYB@PX1L"KD(0TC@K!BQP[C@jR,R9MFf3ZC@4e$3S0#LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ Jd+$3T)C@aXEb`
JD'&fC5"K)'a[EfXJBA3JG'KP)'K[E@9`B@GP)'pQ)'ej)'aKBL`JGfKTBfJ0#QP
c)'aTEQYPC#"dEb"dD'8J3QP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)&G[FQaNGfPNC5"AC@)JF'&RC5i
0#Jd+$3T8D'8JGA*X)'Pc1Jd+$3TSG(4`1Lm[DR9XD@9d,R0dCRJZBf%[IQ9NC@e
[ER3[BQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c,@aKBLjSG'eX$3S0#N0SC@9bF`d+$3T&C(GTEL"%C8e
[ER30#Q9NC@e[ER4!Fh4QH#jMB3d+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+L S
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+5f9fD@ik$3S0# P4bH5"9EQPfCA*
cDA4j)'pQ)%*bDA4TFfJJ3fpXG@eLD@%J)5"93N-X)&CKEQ0[GACPFL`J3N-X)%0
KEQ&NB3d+$3T25`d+$3TADA4S)'YTEQ3JFQ9RBA*NFb`0#Jd+8QPMB A*NEb"8Eh*
bCA-Y6@pbC@j[,#"3D#j%,L`J3QP[C@jRD@jPCA*TEQF0#N&cFfPcG'&ZG#"3FQp
QCA0cEh)X)&0MD'p[E#"[CL"3D(PcD@0KE#"KEQ30#NpMBh9`BA4TEfjKE#"8D'9
bBA"j,#"0BdGTE'`J9@jTGQ9bFfPdH3d+-cBc-#"%FR9YE@pZC#"6G(*PCA3X)%e
[ER4bC@&X,#"4G@9LC@-X)%0"6N&%35!J5$0()$&C03d+$3T&,8eKD@`J1L!J8NP
$39*%6d"35&P66d0$,Na"6Lj03dG*6%`Z3d%0#P"SEfjP)#!k)#!S06%d+5!c16J
Y0$8b-3d+4Q&i)#!J)$SJ)#Je-63T)$-j1#di-6Nc$3S0#Jd+)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"
FA(`[,`d+)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!SEbe[+3d++bdY,@m`-#dSAbNY-$"[,5dY+`d+I#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)(`0#R`J)#!J5#"2)%`J35!K)#!J)#!
J)#"m$3Tm)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!JI!d++bdY, 5dY,5dY+bd
Y,5dY+bdY,5dY,5dY+`d+)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!JI#!J)#!JI!d+) #!J)#!J)#!J)#!
JI#!J)#!JI!d+)#!J)#!J)(jq)#!J)#"qIJd+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+5'9XE 'ml$3S0#JP*)(4
SD@jV)(4SBA3JH@pe)'eKH5"SBACP)'eTFh0PC#"KEL"[BRCTEh9c)'PZFh4TG(9
KG'P[ELiJ)!d+3QP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)&G[FQaN)&GTC'8JDA-JCQpeEQ3JBA3J3@0
KC'PK)&9ZDACPFR0TG(NJD@iJ6QpfB5"6BfpdD@%J$3T$B@jKC'%Z)#"8D'9j)'K
KGQ8JB5"ZEfiYD(9YB@iJBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)("bEfGbB@dJG'KKG#"jEh8JE@&
j)'*P)!d+D@jdCA*PFh4PC#"TELiJ)%&XFfmX)%4KE'K[GA0TC5"9EQPfCA*cDA4
j)'Pc)'j[G#"dEb"QBA)JBAGKH5"KEQ3JDA3JD'&c)!d+B5"hEh*XC#"ME'&cFb"
2Bf9KEQpRFQ&`D(NJF(*[Ch*KE5i0#Jd+5QpSEJd+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+4 '9KFL",CACTEMS
0#Jd+3fpZG'&MG#"3FQpQCA0cEh)J9'pY)%eM6@&SEfiJDR9cG#"NEhGZ)(4SC5"
bEf&N)'&d)%KKFRCKFQ3Z$3T)C5"SBA-JD'&N)'a[EQFYG'9bE5"bCA0PBA*MD#"
TER4PFQ9cG(-JB@jN)'&MDA4TGQPdCA-JD@i0#QCXG@PN)'4jEQ&YD@0c)'&c)(G
PE'`JBA-JEQpZ,@KeE@&Z)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"`FQpLE'9YF`d++'&c)(P[G5"
cG'&dC@3JDA3T,L!J5'Pc)'PZG'9bCA0dFb"SBACP)(*KEQGPC#"QFQpY)'GbEh0
c$3TYEh*`D'pXEfGj)#KcC@8JCQpb)'9iB@e`E'8JD'Pc)'*[EfXJG'PdE'9N)#*
2EL"6DATP)'&ZC#"-D@CP)LN0#R4[)(4SC5"QE(9TC#"YC@0SB@jTBh-JGfKTBfJ
JB@aXEhFJG'KP)&0[GA4S)%&YCA*TBf&Z$3SL5Q9cGA-J3fKbDA0d)L"XDATKFQ3
JG'mJFR9Z)'pZ)(4[F#"[CL"hBA4PFL"KFb"`BA*d)'pQ)'PdF`d+CQaTCfKd)(*
PFh"[ER0P,L"8D'8JE'&dG'9b)(G[FQXJGf&c)'4[EQ8JGfPdD#"K)'GbB@4eBA4
P$3TcG(9NC@jd)'pQ)'KTFb!Y)%TTE5"(E'&cD'9PEL!Y)'&ZC#"*)'*PE'PPGQ8
JDA3JGf&c)'TeFh30#R"eBQaTFfKPC#"TEL"1BA4eFQ8JE'&cG#"hD@jdCA)Z)!d
+$3T3FQpQCA0cEh)J6@00B@K[EL"hBA-JEfjP)'pQ)'ej)'GbB@4eBA4P)'&NGQP
cEh*c,#"KEQ3J55"hEh9XC!d+BQ8JGfPXE'PZCb"dEb"RDACP)(P[G5"YEh*P)'C
PC@4LB@0V)'pZ)(4SC5"`FQpRFQ&Y)'PQ)(P[G3d+BQ9MEfeP)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3
Z)#"&GQ9Z)'PQ)(P[G5"KFQ9Z*h3JD@jdCA*PFh4PC#"TEL"dD'8J3QpcG'pZ$3T
KFQ9K,#"3FQpQCA0cEh)J6@00B@K[EL"YBANJBQ8JGfPXE'PZCb"dEb"`EfPZG#"
[GA3JEh4SCA)0#R"bEfGbB@ec)(GSD@0S)'0[G@aN)("bEhCTC'8JG'KP)'9NG@0
KG'P[EL"KEQ3JCAK`CA*TC@jMC5"jEh8JFf9PDbi0#N&XFfmJ,5"MD'9MDb"[GA3
JG'KP)%0[EQ0[FQ3J4QPPE'3J8h4KG'P[EL"KCQCTE'PKG'9N)(GTG'J0#NKKFRC
KFQ3Z)#"8D'9j)'KKGQ8JBQ9PEL"NEfPZCb"RB@Pd)(0dG@4TCA-JB@e[EQFJEh4
SCA)JG'KTEQGc$3T[CL"KE'`JFfpbG(-JEfBJB@jTE@&XFb"QEh)JH@9KFR-Z$3S
0#P*PCf&bC(-X$3S0#N&YH5"$Eh9bG'jPH5`J8'JZ4#i0#N4PF'&bG'ePER3JEfB
J3QP[E@9ND@0KE#"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZC`d+9'KP)%0XCACPE'&ZC#"$E'PZD@-J4Qp
eEQ4KG'P[EJd+3faPGQ9XB@jN,#"25!d+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+5'NJ5f9fD @iX$3S0#NNRGQ8
JCQpeEQ3J+(CTB5"dD'8JGf9L)'&ZC#"[G'KPFL"XDA4PFQ&dGA*P+5"9EQPf,L"
[CL"ABA0SD@jRG'pZ)!d+)#!J)#!S8f9KG(4XC5NX)%T[D'jc)%K[F'YTER-X)%0
KFf8J9f9cG'9bEL"5CA0PFRCP+%pSD@mT,#"$BA*ZC@GTC5"0C@aXEfiX)!d+)#!
J)#"KEQ3J4f9[FQGTB5"8C@0S)(4[)'KKGQ8JGQ9bH5"REfpN)("bEfGbB@ec)'&
c)(GPE'`JBA-JG'K[Ff8JG'KKG#"jEh8J$3SJ)#!J)'ePER4TEfjPC#iJ)&4SCAN
JB@aX)'KKGQ8JG@jTFA9P)("bEfGbB@ec,#"PB@0S)'0[EQ0PER4bBA4TEQFJEfi
J$3SJ)#!J)(0[E@9dD'PZCb"PE(0P,L!J3A3J8h4KEQC[FQ3X)#"dD'8JBQP[C@j
RD@jPCA*TEQFJF(*[Ch*KE5"TFb"K)(0eBR0PG#!0#L!J)#!JEfBJG'KP)'ePBfK
KEQPMB@`JC@jRD@jPCA*TEQFJC'9`BA*dE@9ZG#i0#Jd+)#!J) #!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"+EfjKG'KKEL"6Eh*RCA)J$3SJ)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)'TcEh*RCA*!G@0cC#jPC(80# L!J)#!J$3SU+LS
+5'NJG'KPFQ8K)!d+)&8JE@PRD(3JGf&ZG#"dEb"XEfpV)'&d)(4SC5"LD@pYC@4
TBf&X)%9ZCfPZC@9bD@jR)'K[E@8JF'&RC5"QFQpY)&"eFQ4eC5iJ9'KP)'&NC(*
PFh-JDA-JD(4dF$S[,f*YC5jhGhFZC@0Z,R"eFQ4eC5jPC(8[BQeP)#jdD'Pc)'G
TGQ9c)'%JCfp[C#"MEfe`D@aKG'P[EL"[CL"KE'`JG'KP)'*TEfePC'PMB@`JC@j
RD@jPCA*TEQFJF(*[Ch*KEA-JD@iJG'KP)&96)#BJEhCPFR0PBA-JGfKTBfJJGf3
JD@iJG(9bEL"RDACP)(8JFfpYC5"`EfPZG'9bFb"[EL"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-Z)!d
+5'p`C5"dD'Pc)'KPE("c,Jd+3fKPCA*c,#!0#Nj[C'4j$3S0#R`J)#"1DACPC'P
dB5"6G@*bB@eKEQPKEL!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)(`0#R`
J)#"6B@0VE'9b)%PZFh4TG(9dC5"[CL!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)%iJ)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)(`0#R`J)#"#D@pYC@4TBf&X)&0MD@9ZBf9c)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J6b!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)(`0#R`J)#!e06!X)$&cG#""GQ8X)%jPGb"CEh*V,#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"%)#!J)#!J)#!J)(`0#R`J)#"1@5!a-$!a0L`J990")#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)%3J)#!J)#!J)(`0#R`J) #"8C@`Z)#Xj-5!
S-M%b+5!f16BJ0$Bj-b!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J@5!J)#!J)(`0#R`J)#"
698*538i`-8"`Eh"YB@PX,QePC#jZHA8ZC@4e)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)(`0#Jd++LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU$3S0#PP[G5"MEh9XC#"dFRNJ8QpLCA*d)%*XB@YP)'pb)%T[D'iJ4fp
cC@aTEQ8JBA3J98*$)'PZ)&CKEQ0[GACPFL`JBQpdD#"KFQ8J$3ThDA4S)(4SC5"
%CA"KFR4YC@jd)'pQ)&T[Efa[ChNZ)!d+$3S0#NCbEfdk)%G[FQ4[EL"5Ef*PFR4
cEfiJ2'4RCA*!B@Pi-5jeEh4dBAGK,Q0K2Jd+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+5f9fD @ik$3T"G#"XBA0
d)(PPBA*c)%&63L"MEfjQCA*PEQ0P)'&d)&0dB@jQEh*N)(0[E@8JF'9[F'aP)(0
`EfYP)#KTEQ0XG@4TEQFJ$3T5Ef*PFR3J4R9XE#NJB@*[GA3JG'KP)(4[F'PMFb"
jEh8JD'&N)'aTFh4PC#iJ)%pZC5"`FQ9cC@jdBA4TEfiJGf&c)!d+G'PdE'9N,#!
L8hGTE@eTEQFJE@9MD'&ZD@0c)'pQ)(4SC5"cDfP`DQ&MDb"dG@jK)L"LH5"5Ef*
PFR3J8fKKC(GTBfXJ$3T[CL"dD'8J8f0bDA"`Fb"*ER0dDA4eG'P[EL"[CL"2Bf9
KEQpRFQ&`D(NZ)#"**fdJEQpd)(0eFQ8JD@BJD'8SG'KPH5NJ$3TTFb"KCQCXD@&
dC@3JGfPdD#"K)(9ZDACPFR0TG(NZ)#"0D@GSG#"LC5"hEh*dD#"K)'0SC@0V,Jd
+4fp[C#"XG@0V,Jd+)%GKFRNJ5'9TFf80#LXY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5dY,5dY,5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5X0#Ra(BA*j)%3Z)%KPDA0P,#"3D#j%,L!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!JCf4SC@PcC8"LC@jdE'9j,P9ZDAC1Eh*dD%0[,Q9NGA`0#Ra"Fh0
[BfPKG'8J8(*[CQ9cFfpb)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)# !
J)#!J)#"`D'pZC6SJ)$Nh-#dc06%Y-6Fc1(`0#Ra6BfK[Ef`JEfBJ5fPZCA0TEfa
[ChNJ*L"3D(PcD@0KE#"&C(9MBA4TEfiJ)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)'CKH$SJ)$N
h-#dc06%Y-6Ff-R`0#Ra9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%j[FR4SCA*Z)%0[E'pbB@4[)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"(FQ9PE'9j,#"$6b!i-$Bc1A`0#LX
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY, 5dY,5dY,5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5X0#Jd++LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU$3S0# N4PBA)J5f9fD@i
X$3SJ)#"*)'&Y)'CTEQPcD'PZCb"eF#"YH5"3D%3JBA3J8A9PC@iRFb"9EQPfCA*
cDA4j)'PZ)%*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb!J3P98)%NJ$3TKE5"K)%4eDf8J95iJCh*KC#d
Y55"bC@GeE'&bE(NJFQ9MC@PfC5"dD'8JB@aeE@jT)#"YB@FJB@jN)(4SCA*P)(G
KFb"K)!d+CQ&ZG'&cG'PM)'&bG'PME'8JD@iJG'KKG#"KBQpeG#"K)(PPBA)JB@G
[)'&LEh9d)(4SC5"bC@&XE(NJCh*PBA3JGfpbDb!0#Q*PD@jR)'4[EQ8JD@iJBQP
[E@9MD'&ZD@0c,f9fEfaeG'P[EQ&bH5"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-[E'pMB@pYEh4TEfi
JEfBJ$3TKFA9KG'PM)(0`C@0TCA-Y,8NRE5"cGA*P)(4SC5"KE(9YEQNJEfCQD@0
P)(G[G@aN)'*P)'&LE'8JG'mJCf9d)'Pd)'C[FL!0#RP[G5iJ)%4eDf8JDA-JB5"
bC@&XE(NJCR9Z)("XB@0P)(4[Eb`JBRNJG'KP)(GKH5iJ)%G[Ef3JE(9MDb%0#Jd
+4fmJ3QaeC5"%CACTE(-0#N9ZCbGR)%0XBA0c)'pQ)$Jf$3S0#JPqIRjqIRjqIRj
qIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqI RjqIRjqIRjqIJd
+#8YTE@*PFQaj)%%Z)%4hH@9b,#"0,P-Z#3P$E'PZD@0KE#"0C@0SB@jTBh-J4h*
[GA!0#JP%GhPPFN"045j4G@9PER09,N0K#3P0C@0SB@jTBf&X)%9ZCfPZC@9bD@j
R$3SJ)#!J)#!J)'KdG(!k,bpMEfjZ,QeP,R&eC@9ZFh8ZBf%[C(GjCA)[C(GjCA)
ZD(4Y#3d+#3P4G@9PELGc)&9ZDACPFR0TG(NX)%YTEQGcG'pZ,#"$B@jKC'%0#JP
qIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqIRjqI RjqIRjqIRjqIRj
qIRjqIRjqIJd+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+5f9fD@ik$3TMD'9MDb"[GA3J4@4hD@iJ4'90Efjd)'&
d)&0d)%CbB@jMDA-J@'&fD@9b)'PZ)%j[GQ%J8f0[G'PK,!d+$3TSG(4`1Lm[DR9
XD@9d,R0dCRJZBf%[F'9[F'aP,fCKBbpPC'9YEfjd,f*TEfePBfKKEQPMFbeXB@)
ZD(4YE!d+$3SJB@jN)'&XFfmJ9'pY)%4KEQPPE#"KG#"9,L"ABA0SD@jRG'pZ)#K
UGA0d)(G[EL"K)%eKBd&bG'KeFL"QC@aXEhGcD'P`+5`0#N9XDATKBQ9dD#"#FQ&
TEQ9bC#"KG#"96@&cFbiJ)%K[Gf9fCA)X)'PZ)(4SC5"PEQ3X)%*PFQYPE'9j)'P
c)(P[GA)JBQ9cG!d+BQ9d,L!k+3d+$3T*EL"KC'4TG'P[EL"dEb"'G@aX,#",Ef9
SE#"dD'9bC5"TFb"KE(0[)%eTBfKPB@`J4'PMDfPZFfpZ)(GSEb"cG(9ND@9c$3T
QE'PRD(3JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c,#"$E'&TFQ8J4Q&bE'9j)(GSEb"cG(9ND@9c)(4
PFR*PFh4bD@&X)'a[BfpYEh4TEfi0#Q*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"KFb"hC@aX)'&c)'e
jFf9XCLiJ)%NJB@dJC'pTEQFJE@pbC5"MEfe`BA*KG'PfC5"cG(9QCL"dD'&Z)'e
j$3ThC@)JF'&RC5"cBAPc,L!J3fKPCA4KD(-X)("bEf*RD'pbEL"KER4PE'p`C5`
JC@aPF'KKER4c)'9dBbi0#Jd+D(4dF$S[,fGKFQjPG#jLCA*VC@aPH5jPC(8k1$!
[IQKLBQP[EAKX,`d+$3T5Ef4RCA)J5h*KE3d+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+L SU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+5'NJ5 f9fD@iX$3S0#NN
JC'pZ*h3JDfj[Gb"TCL"jEh8JD'&fC5"dB@aVC@3JGfPdD#"0BA*V)%4PEQjj)'p
Q)&0dB@jQEh*N,L!J55"fDA0TG'9N)'KTE3d+B5"MEh9`E'8JEfBJH@9KFR-JB@G
[)'&ZC#"dD'PZDb"dD'&d)'KP*h-JC'pTEQFJCQ&cBfPZBA4TEQFJGfpbDb"hDA4
S)(4SC3d+BQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c,fCXG@PN)'ePBfKKEQPMFb"[CL"cC@%JEh*RB@j
TFfec,L!J5'8RFb"K)(CPFRNJEQPMC5"RGANZ)#")DA-0#QaKBL"TFb"TEL"3B@0
TCQPM)%GbEhCP,#"ZCAKd)(4[)%e[ER4PFQ9j,#"UGA0d)'4[GfiJG'KP)(0dFQ9
PG#"QFQpY)(4SC3d+6@pZG'9bCANJ3Q&j)%&aG@&bDA9Y,L!J5A3RFb"K)'*PBA9
dD@CeE#"KFQ9K)(4[)(CTFfPd,faTGQ8Z,LjhEh*dD#"XEfpVD@jR$3TTER4[,Jd
+$3T+C@jZH5"3BACXEhCTBb`J8'JZ4#iJ8#j&,Jd+6@PZEQ9KF'pXDA-X)%eTEQj
PFfpdB3d+F'&fE$!`-$P!CfpXC#jdBbjeE@iZC@4e$3S0#LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd+$ 3T(*f4KH5",CAC
TEL`0#PP[G5"YD@GSG#"XD@YP)(4[)'0[ER4KBh3J4()J6@PVC5"#C@jZCA4d,#"
K)'0[E'aPB@GeC5"[CL"YD@jP)'&d)&4SC3d+9@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"4G@9PER0
XB@jN,#"[FL"KG#"XC@&cG#"XEfpV)'&d)'peFL"AC@)JF'&RC5"QEh)JE@pbC3d
+D@jQEh*YBA4TEfiZ)#"0D@YP)'KKFb"K)("KFR4TBh9XBA)JD@jdCA*PFh3JD@i
JE@&bD@jP)'pbCf&ZDA0YFb`JG'KP$3TeEQPfCA*cDA4j)'KKFb"K)(*PFf9KFQ0
S)(0dBA4TEfiJBA3J5'9bEfiJ5A0XB@jN)(4[Gf&bC(-JG'KP)(0[GA4SCA*Z)'9
ZC!d+EfBJG'KP)%GbC@&d)'*KFR*TCA)J8Q9PCL`JB@jN)(4SCA*P)'Pc)'&XFfm
JB5"$C@jdFQ8JEfBJ6@&bD@jP)&0MD@9ZBf8Z$3T@BA9RD'&Z$3S0#Jd+9Q&eCfK
KEL",DA"`CA*c)&"S4!d+4R9ZBh4TEfjKE#"0GA0MG@a[FfYPE'9dB@`J3@jKG'p
YH5"(FQpeF!d+4'9`BA*dE@9ZG#"[CL""EQ&dEfeTBf&X)&0MD@9ZBf9c$3T8D'8
J9@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"4G@9PER0XB@jN)#!d-$Fb$3T"99088N&-58%0#PC[D@0
P,8eKD@`J+cBa)#J`+6FJ-c-f06)h-$30#NC"@#!J)#!J)#!J+cBa)#J`+6FJ-c-
f06%b16N0#N8YE@&TE#!J)#!JGLjVDA"`CA*c3'eKD@aLEhJZGA%ZEhSZBA80#PG
A9b"9EQPfCA*cDA4j)%a[Bf&dD@pZ)#"SG(4`1Lm[GhGh,R9a,Qpk,Q&e,fK[E@8
ZD(4YE!d+9eGA)%4PF'&bG'ePER3J6'pMBA4TEfiJ,3d+D(4dF$S[,h&YC@-ZD'9
bFh4[ELjeF5j[HLjKG5p%CA"KFR4YC@jdFbp"EQ&dEfeTBf&XAe0MD@9ZBf9c,bp
SEfeP,QKdE@`0#Jd++LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU$3S0#P*P)(P[GA)JFQ9aG@9cG#"QEh)JD@jQEb"[EL"LD@p
YC@0S)&"S4#"`FQpRFQ&YE@9c)'pZ)'*TEfeMD#eX,#"dFRNJ$3TMEfjdB@0dD@j
R1Jd+$3T3FQpQ)%eM6Q9TE#e"E'9iB@jNCA)X)%4PF(3JEfBJ3QP[E'pRH5`J9@j
TGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"-C@9NFb`J6'9PC(-X)!d+98XZ)#!JD(4dF$S[,hGhGbjXC@9
NFbjKBbjeDbpLD@pXEfGj,fGbEh9`FbpLD@pYC@0S,QKdE@`0# Jd+$3T)Eh"P)(4
SDA-JD'9XF(-X)#!0#NjPD@`0#Jd+4()J6Q9TE#"0CA0cC@jRCA)0#N0PER4bC5"
QEh)JFh4eC'PPFb"TEL"3D(PcD@0KE#!J)#!J-&mJ)#!J)#!J)#jIAepIAbiJ)#!
J$3T&C(9MBA4TEfiJB@jN)&0`Eh*dFb"6BfPPEQ0P)#!J)#!J2#"FA#!J)#!J)#!
R)&``,b!R)#!J)#!J)#"[$3T9EQPfCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%aPC@4c)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#![A&mJ)#!J)#!J)#"2)#!J)#!J)#!J)#pI$3T-C@9NFb"-8c)J18T8)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)'pF)#!J)#!J)#!J)$`J2L!J) #!J)#!J+#!TA#i
0#P9,$3S0#P4PE$SJ+c3d)#J`+6%a-b!b-c-e-$Jd)#"'BAJk+c3d)#J`+6%a-b!
b-c-e-$Jc)%8Y6@&TE$SJ6Lj0CA0cC@jRCA*!6'9PC(-ZB@-ZG@X0#N0PER4bC5"
)EfeP)&"KCf8k)#!JD(4dF$S[,hGhGbjXC@9NFbjKBbjeDbpcF'pbG(0IFf0TC@j
MC5m0#Jd++LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU$3S0#N4PBA)J5f9fD@iX$3S0#L!J)#!J)#!J6ANJB fpXE'9KCh9P)&"
KG(*TBfXJ3h*KCfmJCQpbGf&bC'9N)(P[GA)JFA9PFRNJG'mJE@8Z)&GP)'KKGQ8
JB3d+F(*[Ch*KE5"SCA*P)'&d)%0KFf8J9f9cG'9bEL"5CA0PFRCP)&9ZDACPFR0
TG(NJG'KKG#"jEh8JE@PRD(3JGf&ZG#"dEb!0#Q&NC#"dEb"jEh9b)'aTFh3Z)%4
b,L"$FQ&REb"KEQ3J55"hEh*V)'pZ)(4SC5"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-JEfBJG'KP)'*
eBf0KE!d+E@&cFb"[CL"dD'8JCQ9PC'PZCb"KF("KFQ&dGA-JEfBJG'KP)'eKFQP
ZC5"YEfaXGA0M)%&`E(PcD@%JBf&XD@C[FQjTBf%Z$3T*EL"[EQ8JEfBJEh9b)'9
KFQaTCA)JF(9LE'PMBA4TEfjc)#K#D@pXEfGTBf&X)%0jBQ9bEQ9dD@0c)$Bh1M3
`-bdd-68X$3Sa16Nb+5"hC5"PH'&YD@jPC#"dD'8JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)'pQ)'&
Z)'9iB@e`E'8JEfBJB5"YGA0MG@aKFL"SH@4bEh0dBA3X$3TK)(4[EQGeC5iJ9'K
TFb"hBA-JB5"`FQ9`BA*KG'P[EL"QEh)JB5"YEh*P)'4PG'&TE'9N)(0dG@4j)'p
Q)(4SC5"VD@jPE@&dD@0c$3TKEQ3JDfPZCA4TBh-JEfBJG'KP)'*eBf0KE#"YBA0
c)'pQ)%&`E(PcD@%Z)&GP)'KKGQ8JEQph)'0SBA*KBh4PFQPkC@3JG'KP$3TVD@j
PE@&dD@0c)'pQ)(4SC5"LG@0MB@`JE@&cFb"TEL"TER4KBh3X)'*PD'&fD@jR)'&
ZD@eKE(-X)'&c)(GPE'`JBA-0#Q4PFf0bD@*TEQFJD@iJC'9dB@PX)(4SC5"LD@p
YC@0SB@jTBf&X)("bEh"PFR4TCA-JEfBJEfjP)'pQ)(4SC5"YGA0ME'9c)'pQ$3T
dD'8JBR9MBf&X)'eKFh-Z)&GSBA3JC'PcG'PZCh9TFfKPFb"[GA)JGfpbDb"QFQp
Y)(4SBA3JEfBJE@&ZH5"[G'KPFR-X)%N0#R4SD@jV,#"TFb"dD'&d)(GP)'&bC5"
KE(0[)(G[FQYTEQFJEh9d)(4SC5"NCA4KD@ac)'pQ)(4SC5"ZCA9bB@`JBfpZG(*
[E!d+EfBJG'KTFb"cG(*eBh4eFQ8X)(0[)(4SBA3JGf8JBf&Z)'9iF'a[FQ8JG'K
P)'PZG'9bB@0dD@pZFb"LCA4hC@9Z)'jPGA*KE!d+BfpZG(*[E#"KEQ3JBQP[E@9
MD'&ZD@0c)'PZ)'&Z)'9iF'9bD@ePER4KE'aj)(4bB@0dB@*XC5"cHA0dC@dZ)%P
Q)(P[G3d+BA*P)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3X)(P[G5"MB@iJE'p[Db"KG#"+,L"1CA9bEh"
SHA0TEf`J0c8k-6-`15`J-6Nj0L`JB@jN)'%0#R"KF'9b)'pZ)(4SC5"TEL"fDAC
[)'YTEQ9YBA4TBh-JDA-JBfpZC'PdD@pZB@aXH5"KBf0PF(4PC#"LH5"+,L"PH(!
Z$3T#D@pX,L!0#L!J)#!J)#!J4()J3h*KCfmJDA-JB5"YC@eLCA)JEfBJG'KP)%4
PF'&bG'ePER3JEfBJ3QP[E@9ND@0KE#"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZCb`0#Q&ZC#"TFb"`BA*
d)'pQ)(4SC5""F("XD@9N)%jPGA*KE#"$EfjdFQpX)'aKBLiJ5'Pc)'eKDQpb)(*
PFf9KFQ0S)'C[Bh9c$3TTFb"dD'8JC'9fC@a[F'ePER3JEfBJE@pNC@ac)'pQ)(4
SC5"YGA0MG@aKG(9bC5"KEQ3JBQP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)'pQ)'KeE@&ZFb"QEh)JG'K
P)("eFR"[Ff8JEfBJC'9fC@a[F'PZCb"PCQCPBh4TGQ8JF(*[G'pMEfac)'C[FL"
QG@jMG'P[EQ&X)'9XC@0dFQPMB@`JFh4TEA9XBA4TEfiZ$3SJ)#!J)#!J)%NJB @d
JB@acEb"`BA*d)'pQ)'%JBfpXE'&LEh*KG'PfC5"RFQpeF#"SCA*P,#"SC@&NC@3
JBRNJ8Q&ZC(NJ3Q9PFJd+D@iJG'KP)%4PF'&bG'ePER3JEfBJ3fpYF(9dCA)J4@j
RD@jPCA*TEQFJB@jN)&0MD@9ZBf8X)(GSD@0S)'PZBfaeC'9c$3T5EfGPFL"4G@P
ZEL`JB5"`FQpQCA0cEh)JD@iJ6@9MD'&ZD@0KE#"KEQ3J3@9bEh0`B@0P)%9ZCfP
ZC@9bD@jR,#"KEQ3J8Qpj$3T5DA4kE@&ZEL`JB5"`FQpQCA0cEh)JD@iJ3QP[E'p
RH5iJ9f8JBA*P)'4PGQ9XEh"TEQFJCQaPH'PLE'8JD'9iBA"[C!d+FQpLEh4c)(G
SEh0P)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"KEQ3JEQ9eFQ&X)'0[ER4bEf`JBA*P)'*KFf9N)'p
Z)(4SEh0P)'pQ)(4SC3d+3@ePFQPMB@iJBfpMDh*[B@0S,Jd+)#!J)#!J)#""EQp
dD'9b)("PFR0[EL"jEh8JE@PRD(3JGf&ZG#"dEb"MEfjdB@0d)'Pc)%*TE'`J5h*
TFh4KEL`JBA30#P9$8d3Z)%KP)'&ZC#"SDA-JBfpXE'9KCh9PFb"KFQ8JGfpbDfP
ZCb"[GA3JG'KP)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"[CL"dD'8JE'9PBfJX$3ThD'PMD#"TFb"
KEQpdD'9b)(0jFh4PE5"hD'pcC5"ZCA9bB@`JBfpZG(*[E#"TFb"`BA*dD@0eE'&
bE(NJG(*KBh4KBQaP$3TdEb"NCA4KD@aPC#"KEQ&XHA0TFbiJ5'Pc)'9YB@PX)'&
NC(*PFh-JDA-JGfYbDA0dB@j!G@0cC#jPC(8Z$3SJ)#!J)#!J)&P[G5"YD@GSG#"
KE(0[)(GKER3JG'mJBfpZG'&MG#"6G'9Z)%GbD@aXEQ9b,#"KG#"dD'8J4'9`G#"
[CJd+6Q9eFQpcBfPPEQ0PFb"TEL"dD'8J5f&bEfaTER0VB5"*ER0dDA4eG'8X)&0
dEf0VD'pXE5`J8hGPC'9Z,L")C5"TF`d+BfpXE'&LEh*KG'PZCb"hDA4S)'PZGQ9
cG'PRBA4[FR-JGfK[)(0dG@4j)(4SC5"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-JEfBJG'KP$3TXB@e
`FQ9j,#"KEQpdD'9b)(0jFh4PE5"dFQ&MG'&LE'8JG'mJC'9dB@PXC@3JEQ9eFQ&
X)'&ZB@ajFf9c,Jd+)#!J)#!J)#")Eh"P)(4SDA-JD'9XF(-Z)&P[G5"YD@GSG#"
PEQT[H5"bC@&ND@jR)'%JBfKKF(4PFL"*)(GbEh4P)(GTG'J0#Qej)'0[E'aPB@G
eC5"5B@jNB@aX)%*PCA)X)#*1CA9bB@`JB@jN)("PFQP`D'9bB@`JC(PZB@eTBh-
JBA-J$3TNCA4PFQeTEQ&ZG(-JEfBJF'&dG'9bEQ9N)'e[G'pb)'*PD'&fD@pb)L`
JGfKTBfJJDA-JD@iJB5"LEfpV)'9NDA4PC#"LH3d+4'&Z)%GKFQ4ZCA)X)#*8D'8
J6Q9eFQpLD@pXEfGj)'pQ)%jPGA*KE#"1CA4hEh*VFb)X)%e*9#"3FQ9cFb`J-6N
j-bi0#NNJGfpeE'3JB@acEb"LC5"SBA"`H5"dEb"cC@jN)(P[G5"bCA"bD@jdFb"
[CL"bC@aPGQ&ZG#"KFR4TBfaPFb`JD@BJ$3TjEh8JGf9bC5"TER4PFQ9cG'9N,L!
0#Jd+)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J5'PXE'9X)%0SD@9X$3SJ)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#""Fh0[BfPKG'8J8(*[CQ9cFfpb$3SJ)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #"#D@pXEfGj)'&
ZC#"1CA9bEh0MD@9ZBf80#L!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)%0KFf8J9f9cG'9bEL"5CA0PFRCP)&9ZDABZ$3SJ)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J) #!J)#!J)#"$E'9
fC@aKEQ3X)%p))$3d-6!f,6F`1$!0#Jd+F'K[EQ8k)$)a0L!Y)$-f1#!Y)$-i0$B
0#NC"@$SJ-M%f)#dJ-cBi)#dJ0$Bh-Jd+C@eKD@`k)'KUBd"`EbjMGh*e,Q9NG3d
+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LS0#Jd+5f9fD@iJ,3d+55"KE5"K)'CKBh9XG(NJE@9YBQ9b)'&d)(4SC5"$C@j
dCA)JCQpb)%*TEfePC'PMB@`J4@jRD@jPCA*TEQFJ+%0#688T) '&d)(4SC5"9EQP
fCA*cDA4j)'pQ)%YPER4eBfYj,L!J9'KP)%0#688JD'&c)(0PGQ9bB@`JCQ&MG@a
dH5"YC@eLCA*c)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3JD@iJEQ9eFQ&X)'0[ER4bEf`JFhPcG'9YFb"
KEQ3JGf8JD'&fC5"ME'pcC5"dD@9c)(GTG'JJF'9[F'aP)'PZ)(4SC5"LD@pYC@0
SB@jTBh-JF(*[Ch*KE5"TEL"dD'8J4'9`G#iJEfBJ5fPZCA0TEfa[ChNJ*L")C@&
XG'JJ8(*[E@pdD@pZ,L!J3@adD'peCfJJE@pcG#"[CL"dD'8JE@pdEh)JBfpZG(*
[E#"LD@pYC@0SB@jTBh-JGfpbDb"SBA-JBQ9PEL"[EL"SG@eKER-X)(0[E@8JEfB
JG'KP)'jPGA*KE#"MEfjdFQpX)("PEh"XC5"NEb"dD'9TFL"hEh*V)'pZ)'&ZD@e
KE(-J+'aKEA"bCANX)(*KG(-X)#iZ+5iJ)%NJG'KTEQXJH@pe)'eTCfKd)'CTEQ3
JG'KP)(*TCfKd)'eTH#"[CL"ZEfiYD(9YB@iJEQ9eFQ&X)'0[ER4bEf`JB@jN)'*
TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"QEh)JG'KP)'YTEQ3JEfBJGfpbDb"dD'&d)(P[G5"KFQ8JD@j
dCA*PFh4PC#"TELiJ)%0SC@0V)'peG#"[GA)JD'pYC5"`B@GP1Jd+#AGhGbjeDhN
ZC@4e,e*(8bp$3Ne&$3TKEQ3JBQ8JD@iJG'peBfJJ+(GTG'JJE@8JEh)JEh4SCA*
c)'&d)%0#688T)'PQ)(P[G5"hEh9XC#"XD@YP)'e[FQ8JD@jQEh*YBA4TEfiZ$3S
0#NTTE@ej)%&LBQ&c$3S0#PpIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAep
IAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIAepIA`d+3f9ZG'9b)'C[FL"#D@pYC@4TBf&X)%9
ZCfPZC@9bD@jR)#!J)#!JB@*LBA0!F'p`,R9VH5jPC(80#PGPE QjPFLe(FQ9Z)&*
PFf9KFQ0S)%aKBL`J8QpcC5"6G#iJ)#!J)&4PE#!J0M!f,6)e0bdd-MBa$3T8D'8
J9@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL",C@jdG@0VH5!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#"'BAJJ)$B`0Ldb06F
Y-6Je0Jd+6'9iD@jRG'pZ,#",@5!J0$!e-$BY-$!h-!d+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS0# Jd+5f9fD@iX$3S
0#P0[G@jNFb"XD@YP)(P[G5"SBACP)'%JF(*PG(4j)'G[Ef3JD@4PB5"hD'&d)(P
[G5"KFQ8JD@jdCA*PFh4PC#"TELi0#PP[G5"YD@GSG#"hB@jd)(4[)'&NC#"dD'9
cC5"dEb"dD'8JE'PcG#d0#Jd+3fKTBf&REb!S3@jNH5"#D@9hC@jPFLN0#N*bEhG
Z)#K6G'9fC5"(BA4PFhNX)%FZ45iJ4fpcE'ph,#"KEQ3J8fKKFQpZ)&0hBA*dHLN
0#N*bDA4TFfJJ3fpXG@eLD@%J+&*[BQ9bG#"#E'&VC5"KEQ3J5QpSEL"(Eh0XD@j
P+3d+8'9ZEL!S6'&bFRNJ8QpYC5N0#Nj[FR4SC@&cG'9bEL!S8QPMD'&bC#"0BA*
cD#N0#N*PFQYPE'9j)#K0D@YP)%4TBfYTER0[EL`J8QpNCf9b)%YbB@dX)%0XB@P
bC5"'BA*XCANX)%*[BL"'G@aX,#"0D@eT)%Y[C@KX+3d+6@pZG'&ZB5!S5f9Z)%4
TB@`T$3T-C@9NFb!S4h*PBA3J3R*TG'&TELNJ+&)Z)%eM6Q9TE#""E'aPH'&ZC'9
b+3d+98-J5A*fD@jP)#K(C@pbCf8J6'&eC'9b,#""E'*PFR3J3Q9ZEQ9dG#`J3Qp
L)%T[Ff9`D(0[ELN0#P0MFQP`F(-J+&*[BQ9bG#"6D'&NGfPMDbN0#P9dB@JJ+%4
KGQ8J3f&bFQPPFLN0#P0d,L"'FQ&ZBfPc)&KKGQPPFL!S3f&ZB@4K+5!S4@4hD@i
J4'90Efjd+3d+3fpbEQ9XE#!S5QpSEL"#CA*dFQ&Y+3d+8A9PC@jcE'&ZC#!S3A9
cG(*KE'PK+5!S4f9bG'TKEL"&G(4PE@%X)%eTBfKKC@`J3Q9ZEQ9dG#N0#Jd+9'K
TFb"TFb"LH5"ZEb"YC@&ZFb"KE'`JEfBJG'KP)(*PFf9KFQ0SCA*c)'PZ)(4SC5"
KFQ9KFb"jEh8JE@9ZG'P[EQ9N,#"UGA0d$3TdD'8JEfjPFb"hDA4S)(GSEh0P)(G
[FQXJ55"KE5"QB@eTE'PKFLiJ)&P[G5"MB@iJB@0MCA0c)(GPBL"`B@GPFb"dEb"
YEh0d$3T[CL"dD'9cC5"`C@p`E'8JGQPK)'ej)&9cC@CeE#"-D@jVFb"`B@GP)'&
d1Jd+D(4dF$S[,fGKFQjPG#jLCA*VC@aPH5jPC(8[IQKLBQP[EAKX,f4QCA*bDA-
[GA0PCR9X,QKdE@`0#Jd+Cfp[C#"XG@0V,!d+C'B0#Jd+,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5d
Y,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,5dY,3d+4 '&Z)%CPFR*TF`d
+3QP[E@9MD'&ZD@0c)%aKBQpbBA4[FRN0#P9ZDACPFR0TG(NJEfBJ3f&XD@C[FQj
TB5"KG#"#CA*VC@aPH3d+-6!c)%KKFQe[EJd+3Q9bDf9XCANX)%0")#!j0$Fb-!d
+C'CPFR*TFd"eBfaTEQXb,Q*PFQYPE'9j,Q9NG3d+D(4dF$S[,fGKFQjPG#jLCA*
VC@aPH5jPC(8[IQKLBQP[EAKX,f4QCA*bDA-[$3S0#LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+Jd+$3T%C @&b)%YPGQPZ,!d
+#8&c)(P[G5"YB@4P)'j[G'8JEfBJ8e91@5"6G'pZH5"#FQp[Db"TEL"jEh9b)(*
PBf9ZG#"cC@&bBfJJ)!d+CQpb)'*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb"`FQpRFQ&YFb`J55"hEh9
XC#"XD@YP)(4[)(*PFh"[EQ3JG'mJH@peFL"bCA&eCA0d)#!0#QC[FL"YEh*P)'P
ZCQpbE@&dD@pZ)(*PCf&bC'PZCb"dD'8JBfpbFQ9MG#"MD'pTBf8JEfBJG@jTGQ9
bFfPdH5"dEb!J$3TMEfjdD@jeC5"jEh9b)'GbB@4eBA4P)(0dG@4TCA-Z$3S*8h4
[ERNJ3R*[EfXJD'&c)'TeFh3JFQ9MC@jdE(NJC'9fC@a[F'9N)'%JCh*KC(9KG'8
JF(*[Ch*KE5"TEL!J$3T#D@pPEQGTEQ9PFQPZCb`JFh"[ER0[FQ9N)'PZ)("KFR3
JBRNJG'KP)&GSDA4KDf9b)%C[G@jNBA4TEfiZ)#!J$3T6G(9NC@jdFb"YBANJE@&
dFQPMG@aKG'8JC'PbC@0dE(NJD@jdEb"dD'8JF(*[Ch*KE5`JEh)JD@jdEb"KERN
JEfBJ)!d+G'KP)'pdD'9b)'GbB@4eBA4P)("bEfGbB@ec)'pZ)'0KEA"eFb"KEQ3
JCfmJEfiJG'mJG'&VC5"dD'8JBfpbC5!J$3TMGA*bD@0eE(9Y)'PZ)%*TEf9ZCfP
ZC@9bD@jR,L!J$3S0#JP8D'8J8h4[ERNJ3R*[EfXJF(*[Ch*KE5"YBANJBQ8JB@i
JD@4PB@`JBfK[D@0P)'C[FL"jEh8JCQpb)#!0#R0PGQ9bB@`JFQ9KFfpZFbiJ)%C
TFR0d,#"dD'8JBfpbC5"MGA*bD@0eE(9Y,#"TEL"`BA*dD@0eE'&b,#!J$3T#688
Y06!a*M)X)(4SC5"QDA*cG#"dGfmJBfpeFR0PFb"TEL"dD'8JF(*[Ch*KE5`JDA-
JGQ9bH5"YG@0S)#!0#Q4TFQ9MG'9N)(4[Gf&bC#"NCA0MFQPLD@jR)(4SC5"QEh*
MCA-JG'KKG#"NFQPfC5"MC@aXG@aKFL"KEQ3J)!d+Eh*RB@jTFfeKE#"NCACPE'p
`E@9ZG#"KEQ3JE@pbF'K[E'pRD@-JB@4KF(4KG'P[ELiJ)%NJBQ9XD@9fC5"dD'P
c)'Pc)#!0#RCPFRNJC'PQCQ9bC@jd)(4SB@iJGfKKG#"jEh8JGfPXE#"QD@jN)'P
Z)'e[Fh3JF(*[Ch*KEA-Z)#"6C@0[EQ3X)'%J)!d+E'&bCf8JER9YBQ9b)'pQ)(4
SC5"QB@0eE(4j)'PZ)(4SC5"`FQpRFQ&Y)'KPFQ8JBA3J8h4[ERNJ3R*[EfXJBA*
P)#!0#R"bD@jMDA"KE'aj)'PZG'9bCA0dC@3JD@iJCR9ZBh4TEfjKE#"YEh*`D'p
XEfGj,L!J4QPZB@aXH5`J8h4[ERNJ)!d+3R*[EfXX)'&c)%NRE5"cGA*P)(P[G5"
KFQ8JBAGKFQ8X)'KKFb"K)("bC@eTCA*P)%eKFQPZC5"6BfPPEQ0PFb!J$3TRFQ&
NG@&dC5"`FQpRFQ&Y,L!0#Jd+#8PQ)(P[G5"hEh9XC#"XD@YP)'CeFR4SCA)JD@j
QEh*YBA4TEfiJEfiJG'KTFb"`FQpRFQ&Y,#"[FL!J$3ThEh9XC#"XD@YP)(4[)(C
TFfPd)(4SC5"MB@e`GA-X)("XC@&cC5"QC@9X)'CbC@8JG'mJC@eKD@`JEh)JCfP
fC5"K)#!0#Q0KE'`Z)#!0#Jd+#94SB@jV)(P[G5"QEh)JH@peFL"TER4PFQ9cG#i
0#Jd+5f9Z)%eM6'9[C#`J8'JZ4#i0#N0eFR*TBh9XG@dJ4'PbC@0dEh)0#P"bEfG
bB@dJD@iJ3QP[C@jRD@jPCA*TEQF0#P096PNJ8h4[ERNJ3R*[EfX0#M8a0Ldd0$3
Y-c3i0`d+$3SU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LS U+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+LSU+ LSU+LSU+LSU+LS
U+LSU+LSU+LS0#Jd+5R9cG#"K)'CPGb"hEh*NFb"dEb"XCA3JH@pe)'YZEhFJG'K
KG#"dD'8J9@jTGQ9bFfPdH5"[CL"*E'aTEQpTFb"KG#"$D'PMB@G[$3TSBA-JB5"
cG(*[EQFJ6Q9eFQpLD@pXEfGj)("bEfGbB@dZ)#"*EL"KC'4TG'P[EL`JG'KPFQ8
JBA*P)(0PGQ9bB@`JCQ&MG@adH3d+D@iJG'KP)&0MD'p[E#"[CL",D@jPFfP[E'p
RH5"KEQ3JG'KP)%4PF'&bG'ePER3JEfBJ4@aPBh4bD@0KE#"&EQGTEQ9PFQPZC`d
+GfK[)'&bC5"TER4PFQ9cG'9N)'PZ)%*TEfePBfKKEQPMFb`JG'KP)%0[ER4bEf`
JEfBJ6@pfC@ePER3JB@jN)&*[BQpdD@0c,Jd+55"MEh9XC#"cC@jN)(P[G5"cEfe
P)'4PG'&TE(-JD@BJH@pe)(GKER4PC#i0#Jd+8Q9RBA*NFbe%B@jTC@`J3fpbB fp
c$3S0#NCbEfdk)'4MEh*MEh0!G@PM,Q9NG5!S4'&ZD@9X)%0[FQ0[FbN0#J9e!)J
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J!%!!+e6! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!3!!TJ%!!+J"!!"3!`!!lJ-!!2!$!!$l!`!!#!3!!!S
%!!#F"!!!RJ3!!+3%!!$d"!!!338!!)i&!!$H"3!!rJ8!!%i'!!"D"J!!G!B!!*!
!"J!!S3B!!1i'!!!l"`!!D!F!!))(!!#D"`!!e!F!!1N(!!$X"`!!,!J!!$N)!!"
(#!!!5JJ!!(3)!!#,#!!!YJJ!!0!)!!$Q#!!!k!J!!(S*!!"m#3!!K`N!!"`+!!!
a#J!!5`S!!'-+!!"j#J!!K`S!!)N+!!!E#`!!)`X!!#8,!!"M#`!!RJX!!0`,!!$
H#`!!(J`!!&`-!!#K$!!!S``!!+m-!!$J$!!!%!d!!$80!!"9$3!!9`d!!1N0!!$
V$3!!)!i!!&-1!!"9$J!!9`i!!'31!!"Q$J!!R!i!!*i1!!#Q$J!!U!i!!,B1!!$
($J!!b3i!!&X2!!"G$`!!C3m!!'F2!!#S$`!!UJm!!+i2!!#`$`!!a!m!!-B2!!$
d$`!!)4!!!%S3!!#$%!!!K4!!!+i3!!$)%!!!iK!!!133!!$Q% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!'A
Q%!!!q"!!!!S4!!!I%3!!2K%!!&F4!!"f%3!!N4%!!+B4!!#l%3!!c4%!!-m4!!"
K%J!!Ba)!!'X5!!"Y%J!!Ua)!!2)5!!!i%`!!Ja-!!+J6!!#U%`!!X"-!!,)6!!"
%&!!!4K3!!&-8!!"9&!!!Na3!!-i8!!!*&3!!4"8!!)89!!#m&3!!q48!!$3@!!"
[&J!!NKB!!*3@!!$8&J!!%"F!!&%A!!#-&`!!d4F!!!dB!!"0'!!!F4J!!(-B!!"
p'!!!IaJ!!*3B!!#k'!!!faJ!!1SB!!$X'!!!IKN!!)!C!!#,' 3!!M4N!!0%C!!!
I'J!!E"S!!,3D!!!"'`!!-4X!!$-E!!"P'`!!PaX!!*iE!!!`(!!!-K`!!$iF!!"
5(3!!C"d!!'iG!!"e(3!!Gad!!,!G!!$T(3!!)Ki!!&XH!!#8(J!!c4i!!!BI!!!
)(`!!QKm!!*`I!!$S(`!!#L!!!!`J!!!1)!!!25!!!$mJ!!$4) !!!db!!!0XJ!!!
M)3!!D5%!!,!K!!$i)3!!-L)!!$iL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!C6iL!!",)J!!R#)!!1dL!!!
q)`!!Mb-!!1!M!!!a*!!!-b3!!-8N!!$(*!!!e#3!!"mP!!"S*3!!X58!!2FP!!"
"*J!!J#B!!))Q!!#5*J!!T5B!!+FQ!!$L*J!!&LF!!%3R!!"i*`!!S#F!!0XR!!$
G*`!!EbJ!!(%S!!"j+!!!YLJ!!,JS!!$i+!!!qLJ!!%3T!!#1+3!!PbN!!*NT!!$
K+3!!+#S!!(3U!!#b+J!!Y#S!!0iU!!$J+J!!l5S!!1mU!!#"+`!!JbX!!)iV!!#
3!#X!!0dV!!!S,!!!G#`!!,iX!!!,,3!!%Ld!!"3Y!!!`,3!!5#d!!')Y!!"N,3!
!pLd!!2JY!!!',J!!65i!!*)Z!!$C,J!!*5m!!'m[!!"i,`!!HLm!!(`[!!#4,`!
!Zbm!!0i[!!!#-!!!$6!!!#X`!!"*-!!!F$!!!+J`!!$$-!!!$$%!!!ia!!#J-3!
!SM%!!1Ja!!$e-3!!pc%!!$db!!"h-J!!H6)!!(Xb!!#2-J!!P6)!!*Fb!!#U-J!
!j$)!!#-c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!C5-c!!"L-`!!Sc-!!+Fc!!#T-`!!qM-!!$Bd!!!i0!!
!bM3!!-`d!!$C0!!!fc3!!#8e!!"Z03!!Z$8!!!)f!!"+0J!!P6B!!1-f!!!Z0`!
!G6F!!-%h!!!,1!!!96J!!+!i!!$S1!!!,MN!!(3j!!"m13!!acN!!"!k!!#e1J!
!!6X!!%Jl!!#61`!!f6X!!#%m!!!f2!!!I$`!!-Jm!!!323!!6cd!!*8p!!$D23!
!(Mi!!&iq!!#R2J!!jci!!$!r!!"f2`!![$m!!0-r!!$92`!!%d!!!&K!!!#L3!!
!lN!!!$K"!!!k33!!8d%!!'T"!!##33!!K%%!!"C#!!!B3J!!)8)!!(P%!!#3!%3
!!1&%!!$M4!!!m%3!!2*%!!!U43!!C%8!!*j&!!$B43!!md8!!29&!!#(4J!!L8B
!!*&'!!#64J!!f%B!!!*(!!!%4`!!(8F!!&0(!!#&4`!!Q%F!!,C(!!!$5!!!&dJ
!!%9)!!"r5!!!QNJ!!+p)!!$E5!!!mdJ!!#e*!!![53!!I%N!!-G*!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!CFG*!!$e53!!,dS!!$&+!!!p5J!!38S!!%0+!!"f5J!!JNS!!*Y+!!$"5J!!c8S
!!1*+!!!!5`!!,dX!!$&,!!$$5`!!a8X!!0*,!!!46!!!9d`!!*e-!!#q6!!!!%d
!!%*0!!#)63!!c%d!!1e0!!$[63!!,Ni!!'j1!!#[6J!!m%i!!$P2!!#!6`!!aNm
!!!T3!!"18!!!BP!!!'43!!#L8!!!k9!!!2*3!!$d8!!!%e%!!"94!!!S83!!29%
!!&K4!!"U83!!H&%!!(T4!!!-8J!!$P)!!&Y5!!#R8J!!mP)!!$e6!!"V8`!!E9-
!!)46!!#'8`!!V9-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!q!!!$! !!4!!i!!%F!#J!
B!!!"!!!*"!S!"`!!!!!!!!!"!!$H!!!!!#e5!!!!!+e6!!#!!3!!V9-!!#S!J!%
!!+e6!!!V!*X"#K!!9'ec)&*YEJ!*B!"6H@eLEf`!"b!!5'9XGJ!+)!"$D'PMB@G
[!")3!&4TE@9c)%jPGb"5EfeKEJ!))!""FQPKE!!1-!"$Eh9bD@9b)%jPG`!2!!"
DBA"Q4'PZCf*KG(-!#J!!3Qp[DfeKEJ!6!!")C@afCA4TBf%Y6Q&bFQph!!X!!&"
KE'&dD@j[!!m!!&TKF'C$D'&ZBf9bH3!0!!""GQ&ZG%GKFQ4P!"8!!%jPGb"$C@j
dGA*j)&0MD'aLD`!3!!"B8%GTE'4PC%0%,8P1!!d!!&K33fpYF'&MG'%!&J!!@&"
2H'C[FQ48CAKd,8j[FQeKE!!2!!"B8%0[F("PFQKPB@3!$J!!@&"$B@*[G%p`C@i
!%!!!@&"(D@aNC@4$4#"*6J!,!!"B8&*KC'PKE!!3!!"B8%YKE'9`D#e#EfaN!!d
!!&K34fPXC'9N3d3!$!!!@&"+BA0YD@jP!!d!!&K38f0SEfpZCA)!#`!!@&"8C@0
SEQm!$J!!@&"'Eh*dG@jK3d3!$`!!@&"'Eh*dG@jK,9K#!!!L!!)!!`-!!!!!d!)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!#J!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!