PDA

View Full Version : Re: "Page Turner" for the Physically disabled

Kenneth R. St. John
09-19-1996, 02:13 PM
Such a device was invented in our group a few years back by a couple of my
colleagues and it is available but I am not sure exactly where it can be
purchased (perhaps I can find out!). The work was funded by the US
Veterans Administration and is probably in the public domain.

On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Raju Narayan wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to have some information on a device to turn pages (of a book
> or magazine) for the physically disabled, that is currently available in the
> market. Is there any such device commercially available. If yes I would
> appreciate it if you could give me the details.
>
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Raju Narayan
> Senior Bioengineer
> Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
> Tan Tock Seng Hospital
> #7 Mandalay Road
> Singapore 308207
>
> Tel : 65-359-5528
> Fax : 65-252-7282
> e-mail : raju@ttsh.gov.sg

Kenneth R. St. John, Assistant Professor Voice: (601) 984-6199
Orthopaedic Research and Biomaterials Fax: (601) 984-6087
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39216-4505 Internet: stjohn@umsmed.edu