PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help - Muscle sequence in baseball pitching!

Rafael F. Escamilla
10-29-1996, 02:41 PM
Hi Lisa,

A book chapter written by myself and my colleagues may be of help to you,
as well as the references at the end. It is entitled "Biomechanics of
Throwing" (Glenn S. Fleisig, Rafael F. Escamilla, James R. Andrews), Chapter
17, pages 332-353, in Athletic Injuries and Rehabilitation
(eds. James E. Zachazewski, David J. Magee, & William S. Quillen), W.B.
Saunders Company, 1996. Contact me directly if you have additional
questions. Good Luck!!

Rafael Escamilla
Physical Education & Kinesiology Dept.
Cal Poly