View Full Version : Flipper walking ?

Bjorg Fallang
10-30-1996, 01:01 AM
To the list members
A collegue of mine, Astrid Bergland, is looking into tests for the elderly
and balance. She has encountered a walking test called "Flipper walking".
For english people this may be quite simple, so what kind of walking is

Thank you, Bjorg Fallang

Bjorg Fallang M.PT
Oslo College, Dept. Physiotherapy
Pilestredet 56
0167 Oslo, Norway
Ph.:47 22 452512, Fax: 47 22 452505