PDA

View Full Version : Re: Assistantships available

Victor L Katch
12-11-1996, 10:42 PM
We recently published a small book, "Directory of Graduate Programs in the
Allied Health Sciences" that has the information you are looking for. You
can get further information about this book by going to our home page at
Hope this helps

Victor Katch
Department of Movement Science
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
office 313 747-2704
vkass@umich.edu
fax 313 662-8153

Visit the Exercise Physiology Club
http://www.exer-phys-club.com

McArdle, Katch, & Katch
4th edition of Exercise Physiology now available
Williams & Wilkins Publishers
To inquire call 1-800-638-0672