PDA

View Full Version : Re: Rebuttle (Joke): Fwd: Santa Claus for scientific minded

Paul Fiolkowski
12-20-1996, 01:46 PM
To whom it may concern,

After reading the following post, I don't think there's any room on this
site for anti-Cathoic bigotry. yes, it may just be laughed off. the
"breeding like rabbits" and "you don't know Catholics" but I don't find
religious prejudice and stereotyping particularly funny. Maybe it's
acceptable in some parts of the globe, but I expect a somewhat more
enlightened approach on this discussion list.

Too bad I was dissapointed.

In short, if you're going to slander Catholics in the future, keep it in
the country club or wherever else you like to ridicule other people.
there's no room here for narrow-mindedness and petty religious
prejudices.

Leave it elsewhere

Paul Fiolkowski
atcpaul@grove.ufl.edu