PDA

View Full Version : Re: measuring anteversion

The Kinetic Lab
01-13-1997, 05:04 AM
Gage describes the technique in his book, Gait Analysis in Cerebral Palsy,
McKeith Press, 1991. Description of measurement can be found on page 15.
I have a group of students doing their master's thesis looking at this
technique in children aged 6-10 years and they will be also assessing the
intr- and inter tester reliability. Hope this helps.

Gordon Alderink, MS, PT