PDA

View Full Version : Muscular Distrophy query

Herman J. Woltring
08-28-1991, 04:40 PM
Dear Biomch-L readers,

Following a sequence of comments on the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, the posting
below arrived this morning from the Computing & Health list. Again, please
post any comments and copy them to the original poster!

Herman J. Woltring.

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1991 17:54:47 TZONE
From: Anne Pemberton
Subject: Muscular Dystrophy
Sender: Computing and Health

School starts on Tuesday, and I will meet my new students,
including a young man with Muscular Dystrophy. He's beginning
high school (approx 14 yrs old), and has already deteriorated to
the point that he's been in an electric wheel chair for a year.
I've been a special ed teacher for a number of years, but this is
the first time I will have an MD student. I'd like to find out as
much as possible about the progress of this disease during
adolescence, and, perhaps, correspond with other parents/teachers,
etc. who are currently working with an MD adolescent. Thanks.

Anne Pemberton
Nottoway High School
Nottoway, VA, U.S.A.