PDA

View Full Version : Re: "Cracking Joints" - review article

Greg Kawchuk
04-03-1997, 09:46 AM
David,

This article is an excellent review of this topic:

The audible release associated with joint manipulation.
Jmpt (Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics).
18(3):155-64, 1995 Mar-Apr. (40 ref)

Greg Kawchuk D.C., M.Sc.
Clinician, University Health Services
Ph.D. Student, McCaig Centre for Joint Injury and Arthritis Research