PDA

View Full Version : Re: Vibration limits

Kevin Bender
04-30-1997, 11:09 PM
Paul,

The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
publishes yearly a booklet of Threshold Limit Values (TLVs) and Biological
Exposure Indices (BEIs). This booklet includes recommended limits and
measurement techniques for whole body vibration.

Their e-mail address: acgih_pubs@pol.com

Kevin

Kevin J. Bender
Ergonomics Consultant "The views expressed are my own"
Ontario Ministry of Labour
phone: (416) 314-5463
email: benderk@gov.on.ca