PDA

View Full Version : Re: Male/female kinematics

John Lavender
05-11-1997, 11:07 PM
Marion,
I am working on lower extremity angles of the knee (valgus) in
trained men, women, and untrained women. I'm about ready to analyize the
data. If you are interested in this stuff, let me know.
John Lavender
Jl21460@appstate.edu