PDA

View Full Version : Re: BIOMCH-L Digest - 9 Jun 1997 to 10 Jun 1997

Ron Baer
06-12-1997, 06:07 AM
> From: lori livingston F
> I am posting this message on behalf of the exercise physiology faculty > in my department. We have limited funds to purchase a treadmill for > the exercise physiology lab and we were wondering if anyone would have > a used treadmill (in good working order) for sale.
> While we would prefer to purchase a treadmill that would support
> research applications (ie, 12 mph max speed, 25% max grade, 3
> horsepower motor, max wt 400 lbs, 220 volt, 20 amp specs),
> unfortunately our budget is limited to $4000 Cdn.
> Lori Livingston, PhD
> Associate Professor
> Department of Biomechanics

Yes Lori I can certainly help you. And if anyone else is looking for
fitness equipment new, used, or refurbished. Please contact me. I
service world wide.

Ron Baer
Fitness Systems, Inc.
E-mail: Cybrbaer@qnet.com