From: kunz@trace.wisc.edu (David N. Kunz)
Subject: Re: Seat vibration

Try the Vermont Back Research Center at the University of Vermont in Burlington.

From: Martha Jack
To: asmi

My dissertation is entitled "Distribution of Cycling-Induced Saddle
Stresses." The purpose was to determine the force distribution on 3
different bicycle saddle shapes. I am currently unemployed and seeking a
biomechanics position west of the Mississippi River.

Martha Jack, Ph.D. :) E-mail: mjack@beta.tricity.wsu.edu
Biomechanical Engineer :) Voice: (509) 943-0043
___o P.O. Box 776 :) FAX: (509) 943-4642 ___o
_ \