PDA

View Full Version : Re: Trunk and upper extremity motion

Kevin Bender
07-10-1997, 10:58 PM
I would like to add a question to the end of Steve's query....

Has any reseearch been performed on upper body motion during walking while
carrying in various postures (ie. shoulder carry, head carry, 2-handed in
front, carry at side)?

Kevin

Kevin J. Bender
Ergonomics Consultant "The views expressed are my own"
Ontario Ministry of Labour
phone: (416) 314-5463
email: benderk@gov.on.ca