PDA

View Full Version : Biomaterials Mailing List

Arthur Brandwood
08-18-1997, 09:49 PM
Paul Stephenson wrote:

>Dear All,

>It has been suggested by my colleagues that a specific mailing list
>exists that deals exclusively in the study of biomaterials. The name
>of this list is BIOMAT.
>
>I would greatly appreciate any information regarding this mailing
>list including an outline of the subscription procedure.

For those that don't already know, Biomat-L - the Biomaterials mailing list
exists on the same server as Biomch-L, and the subscription is exactly the
same as for Biomch-L, except substitute Biomat-L in your sign on/off commands.

Arthur Brandwood
Moderator - Listowner, Biomat-L
-

Arthur Brandwood PhD Arthur.Brandwood@hcn.net.au
Head, Biomaterials & Engineering
TGA Laboratories Branch
Therapeutic Goods Administration Tel: +61 (0)6 232 8694
PO Box 100, Woden, ACT 2606, Australia Fax: +61 (0)6 232 8555