PDA

View Full Version : Re: Anthropomorphic data of the human pelvis

Sverdlik Ariel
08-27-1997, 05:21 PM
Hello All

This is the summary of the replies I got on my question about
anthropomorphic data of the human pelvis.
I got only 2 answers.

My original question:
On Sun, 10 Aug 1997, Sverdlik Ariel wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Im looking for anthropomorphic data on the human pelvis.
> To be more exact, I need data which is age and sex related and report the
> variations in the population.
> I will be glad to get any information or direction on this subject,
> especially on direct measurements (which I prefer on radiological
> pelvimetry, if possible).
> Many thanks in advance for your time and effort.
>
> Arik
> bmesver@tx.technion.ac.il

The answers:

*******************************

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Herbert M. Reynolds wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:39:51 -0400
> From: "Herbert M. Reynolds"
> To: "'bmesver@tx.technion.ac.il'"
> Subject: Pelvis Anthropometry/osteometry
>
> Please send me your address and I will forward a copy of a technical
report that describes a study of the human skeletal pelvis that I
conducted with Clyde Snow and Joe Young in the 70's. Unfortunately,
the data analysis is directed at defining the geometry of a pelvic
model for crash test dummies-large male, average male and small female.
However, I have the original data and if you would like, I can work
with you to analyze the data for your needs.