PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ergonomics of hand size

unknown user
11-02-1997, 09:50 AM
I N T E R O F F I C E M E M O R A N D U M

From: Kelly Ann Page
PAGEK
Dept:
Tel No:

TO: _smtp%"""Biomch-L@nic.surfnet.nl"""

Subject: RE: Ergonomics of hand size

Dear Listers

At the Australian Institute of Sport we are very interested in the differences
that must be considered when setting a female up on a bike. We have looked and
pelvic differences and have spoken to a few seat companies, however we are also
interested in the effect of grip size. Females generally have smaller hands
than males and we are interested to know if this changes the ergonomics of
using grip brakes.If anyone has an information in this area it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time

Kelly-Ann Page
Post graduate scholar