PDA

View Full Version : Re: Notational analysis

R.m.bartlett
11-12-1997, 07:56 PM
> Date sent: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:27:10 +0000
> Send reply to: David.Philip.Cook@brunel.ac.uk
> From: David Philip Cook
> Subject: Notational analysis
> To: BIOMCH-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL

Dear Dave

a good port of call would be John Abrahams, formerly of Lancashire
and still based at Old Trafford. John has made a lifetime study of
fielding - he was in the class of Colin Bland as a fielder himself -
and has, I believe, the type of information you need.

Good Luck and keep in touch

Prof Roger Bartlett, MMU

You may know of my work on fast bowling. I have also just finished
(with Richard Stretch of South Africa) a review article on batting
for JSS.