PDA

View Full Version : Fwd: WARNING - FRAUDULANT SOLICITATION FOR NIH FUNDS

Ton Van Den Bogert
03-05-1998, 01:57 AM
Biomch-L subscribers,

This was recently sent to subscribers of NIHTOC-L.
Please see if this applies to you.

NIHTOC-L is a mailing list which sends out a weekly table of
contents for new NIH grants, contracts, and other information.
If you do not subscribe to this service yet, you can do so by
sending

SUBSCRIBE NIHTOC-L firstname lastname

to LISTSERV@list.nih.gov.

-- Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator