PDA

View Full Version : (summary) human 2d-model

spinzke80
04-14-1998, 06:05 PM
Dear all again:
Two months ago I wrote:

Dear all:
I'am looking for a simple 2d human model for matching it on a sequence of
video images.
I can extract the human body from the background and can get the outline,
the shape or the skeleton of the figure. Now I want a simple model to match
the extracted figure automaticly to measure for example the angle between
upper arm and the trunk.
I would appreciate any help to get further in this.

Stefan Pinzke

I would appreciate more help to get further. Have anyone experiences of
applying a 2d human model or a stick-figure on video images? Have anyone
written a routine or know a program which can perform this kind of
matching?

Here are the answeres (Thank you to those who up to now replied):

From: BASTIEN Richard
To: "'Stefan Pinzke'"
Subject: RE: human 2d-model
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:01:07 +0100

Hi Stephen

Could you send a summary of the replies ?
I'm also interested in this stuff

Thanks
Richard

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 15:08:22 -0800
To: Stefan Pinzke
From: Gideon Ariel

Check at: http://www.arielnet.com

From: mhahn@iastate.edu
To: Stefan.Pinzke@jbt.slu.se
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 07:26:15 CST
Sender: mhahn@iastate.edu

Hello,
You might check Peak Performance Technologies, in Littleton, Colorado, USA.

website at www.peakperform.com

Good luck,

Mike Hahn

Stefan Pinzke, Forskningsingenjör, Fil.Lic.

Avd. för arbetsmiljö,arbetsmetodik och teknik
Inst. för jordbrukets biosystem och teknologi
Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet
Box 88
230 53 Alnarp, Sweden

Tel: 040- 41 54 93
Fax: 040- 41 54 89

Datorpost: Stefan.Pinzke@jbt.slu.se
WWW: http://jbt-08.jbt.slu.se
Stefan Pinzke, Research Engineer, BSc.

Division of Work Science
Dept. of Agricultural Biosystems and Technology
PO Box 88
S-230 53 Alnarp, Sweden

Tel: +46 40 41 54 93
Fax: +46 40 41 54 89