PDA

View Full Version : 7th Int. Symp. on Motor Control, 93/7, Sofia/BG

H.j. Woltring, Fax/tel +31.40.413 744
06-01-1992, 03:51 AM
Dear Biomch-L readers,

The following announcement was received today from one of our Russian
subscribers. I am not certain of an email connection, however, there
is a BITNET node BGEARN.BITNET at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences in
Sofia.

Author's kits should be applied for with the organisers.

Regards -- Herman J. Woltring

- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 92 14:50:02 +0400 (MSD)
From: Bir@sms.ccas.msk.su "Elena Biryukova"
Subject: Bulgarian announcement

Bulgarian Society for Physiological Sciences,
Bulgarian Society of EEG, EMG and clinical Neurophysiology

VII Internation Symposium on
MOTOR CONTROL
21 - 25 June 1993, Sofia, Bulgaria

Organizing Committee:
Gantcho N. Gantchev, President
Velitchko Gatev, Vice-President
Dimiter Kosarov, Vice-President
Stoyan Baykushev
Nicolas Tankov
Nicolina Radicheva
Andon Kossev
David Popianov
Tatyana Gavrilenko

Preliminary Scientific Topics:
1. Motor Unit Activity
2. Reflex Control of Movement
3. Central Control of Movement
4. Posture Control Mechanisms

Official Language: English

Symposium Secretariat:
Bozhidar Dimitrov, M.D.
Institute of Physiology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences,
Acad. G. Bontchev St., bl.23
1113 Sofia, BULGARIA
phone: +359 (0) 2 713 3701
fax: +359 (0) 2 719 109

Registration fee:
Before 31 January 1993:
Regular US $200
Young (below 35) US $150
Accompanying person US $100
After 1 Feb. 1993:
Regular US $250
Young US $150
Accomp.person US $100
Cancellations (less US $25) until 1 May 1993.

One-page abstracts (A4 size) with a text frame of 16*25 cm, and with the
title in capitals are acceptable.

Important Deadlines:
1 October 1992 - Return of the Form (enclosed in the printed matter
sent by regular mail)
1 February 1993 - Abstract Submission & Registration Fee
1 May 1993 - Cancellations